• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

how's this?

skullhydrasylveon8vpn0.png
Amazing. The only thing better would be if it was Sylveon pink. =P I'll update my avatar next chance I get, thanks man!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Okay after playing through 9 levels of the white treehollow today, I officially hate that place. I hate not knowing where to go.

I don't care for the Black Tower. It's not very challenging, just a bunch of attrition and luck. I put it off for so long that I just rolled right over the last boss with a Volcarona when I bothered to do it.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
All dat pokemon xy anime stuff

Mega Blazikenman! Also Serena seems to own a ridable Rhyhorn.

to be fair, Sandshrew does have alliteration going for it, which helps

Technically it's not an alliteration of the consonant pronunciations are different!

Firestorm

Between Canada Cup, Breaking Bad Finale, and Attack on Titan Season Finale, this day was probably the shortest day I will have during this wait.

I'm gonna pick up a 3DS XL today to get ready for XY because my regular 3DS makes my gigantor hands cramp like hell, hope they have the XY ones.
Is anyone else upgrading from the normal 3DS to XL for XY?

Jofamo

Everything.

Type Rebalancing (Electric can't be paralyzed. Grass-type Pokémon are no longer affected by moves such as Spore, Stun Spore, PoisonPowder or Sleep Powder. Etc...).

Wait what. I heard about the changes to Steel and whatnot, but when did we hear about this?

Boss Doggie

Ahh darn. Anyone here good with photoshop skills help me make it more... Sylveon-y?

blaziken2i1utk.png

tyrantm3u8f.png

I can't pick between the two :/

Is Pikachu Limited Edition count as that?

I don't think so, they've released special machines for X and Y. They are however simply the red and blue 3DS XL with some very simple art.

I was thinking of getting that Pikachu LE but I'm glad I didn't after seeing roughly half the 3DS XL owners at MCM Expo with them. Plain ol' red for me.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Everything.

New Fairy Type (Supr Eff against Fighting, Dragon, Dark)
Easier EV Training
Mega Evos
Type Rebalancing (Electric can't be paralyzed. Grass-type Pokémon are no longer affected by moves such as Spore, Stun Spore, PoisonPowder or Sleep Powder. Etc...)
Horde Battles / Sky Battles
Pokemon-Amie (Nintendogs-like interaction with your Pokemon)

Basically treat it like Red & Blue. There's enough here for this to qualify as a major reboot to the formula again.. And this time its worldwide launch so pretty much EVERYONE is in the dark.

Ah. Thanks. Guess I'm going for X then.

Boss Doggie

Still asking to sylveon-ize either avatar. I'd appreciate it, since I want to prepare my body for fairies.

MicH

Black Tower has been defeated and I claimed my shiny Gible :D Yay!

Next up: the Treehollow challenge and my shiny Dratini!

Dr. Buni

I'd rather get the Pokétch back instead of a boring menu in the touch screen :/ I can open the menu pressing X, it is not that hard.

Remember how fun it was when we only had one screen to look at?

One screen = Fun
Two screens = Double Fun

I look forward to whatever Gamefreak implements into the bottom screen. Maybe the apps will be colored this time. The retro LCD didn't really mesh with me.

-Horizon-

I'd rather get the Pokétch back instead of a boring menu in the touch screen :/ I can open the menu pressing X, it is not that hard.

I'm lazy darn it!
The move tester, the friendship checker, and pedometer were the only ones I like that I can remember.

Boss Doggie

So that anime trailer for XY Series.

It was Mega Blaziken who saves Ash and Pikachu from falling and is owned by a mysterious man wearing a Mega Blaziken mask. There's also another character in Sycamore's lab, but judging by it being unimportant, it's assumed it's just a lab assistant. Serena rides Rhyhorn.

Top Bottom