• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

zroid

Banned
just got an email from NoC, they're doing a bunch of Pokémon launch events across the country

Downtown Toronto has the "main" event:

dZfc4rI.png

THE GATHERING WILL BE TAKING PLACE ON:

October 11th from 3:00pm to 9:00pm

WestJet Stage at the Harbourfront Centre

235 Queens Quay W.

This is the first worldwide launch of a Pokémon title and we are celebrating by hosting our launch event alongside other launch events happening around the world!

When you come down, you will be able to play Pokémon X and Pokémon Y before it hits the shelves! Don’t forget to bring your own Nintendo 3DS or Nintendo DS and your favourite Pokémon titles since this is a great opportunity to meet other Pokémon fans, exchange tips and maybe even trade a Pokémon or two.

Pokémon fans may walk away with an item to commemorate the launch of Pokémon X and Pokémon Y and Canada’s largest Pokémon gathering! Arrive early as giveaways are limited.

In addition, if you come down dressed up as your favorite Pokémon or Trainer you may receive a Poké Ball Game Case*.

*While supplies last.

Other events:

TIMES & LOCATIONS

Visit any of the locations listed below between 5:00pm and 8:00pm local time with your Nintendo 3DS or Nintendo DS as well as your favourite Pokémon game.

This is an exciting opportunity for fans to exchange tips and even trade a few Pokémon!

GIVEAWAYS

On top of getting to meet and play with other Pokémon fans, attendees can walk away with a special item to commemorate the first worldwide launch of a Pokémon title (while supplies last).

MORE DETAILS ON SPECIFIC LOCATIONS TO COME SOON!

Québec:
• Laval
• Montréal
• Québec City / Ville de Québec

Ontario:
• London
• Richmond Hill
• Barrie
• Oshawa
• Ottawa
• Hamilton
• Guelph

Manitoba:
• Winnipeg

Saskatchewan:
• Regina
• Saskatoon

Alberta:
•Calgary
•Edmonton

British Columbia:
•Surrey
•Vancouver
•Nanaimo

Nova Scotia:
•Halifax * 6pm – 9pm

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Strengthens retailer relationships.

Are you going to the Vancouver release event? I just might, if the giveaway is decent. Of course it'd be optimal if FS had a midnight release that I could just go to right afterwards, but... FS :(

zroid

Banned
If I go to the T one, I'll probably "dress up" as Hilbert. And by that I mean, wear a blue zip-up hoodie, black jeans, a shoulder bag, and a baseball cap. I might decorate the cap a bit to look like his.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Oh yeah.

*clears throat*

On the first day of October
GameFreak gave to me

A pidgey on an oak tree!

I think I'll do one each day :D

Or maybe you guys can help each day!

If I go to the T one, I'll probably "dress up" as Hilbert. And by that I mean, wear a blue zip-up hoodie, black jeans, a shoulder bag, and a baseball cap. I might decorate the cap a bit to look like this.

I'm totally going to the New York one dressed as Marcus from Digimon just to confuse everyone.

Or at least I would if I were able to go :(

Top Bottom