• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

Wichu

I'm now on a media blackout, so the appearance of a new PokéBOMB thread is driving me crazy.

...I'm not going to be able to avoid this one, am I?

EDIT: Also the thread title seems to give it away. And has a grammar error.

Also as a note, it's news from official Nintendo released media, not a leak from an early copy of the game or whatever. People are going to post and talk about it and expecting them to tiptoe around it is unreasonable.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
You think I should play Emerald to pass time? it should be faster than Gen IV, but I'm gonna miss the phy/spe split

Wichu

I ended up giving in and checking the thread. It's... rather disappointing.
I'm getting X, but I prefer the Y version. Shiny version might redeem it though.

pariah164

Apparently Charizard is the only Pokémon who matters.

Y version fo' lyfe, doge.
509aea630604f6ff74b077b94c9ae708-how-i-met-your-mother-high-five.gif

You think I should play Emerald to pass time? it should be faster than Gen IV, but I'm gonna miss the phy/spe split
I'm playing through LeafGreen to kill time until X, and I would say that Gen III is just about the perfect gen to use to kill time. They're recent enough to still be a good set of games, but old enough that they lack a lot of features that will you will enjoy that much more when XY come out. The phy/spe split is one of those features.

I have one concern over Pokemon Bank - can we keep hold items on our Pokemon when they're uploaded (I have three master balls saved up from previous Pokemon games I'd like to transfer over), and will PKRS remain on a Pokemon in the bank? I like to keep a few boxed PKRS 'mon to infect others when I want to train.

It actually feels a bit irritating to know that the games have leaked over a week before their official release date.

I feel envy :p
It's either that, or having the games come out 6 months before, and having everything known about them before you even see a single English screenshot.

Dr. Buni

Whatever dude, keep being rude then.

Changed the avatar, sorry if I spoiled something to someone, it wasn't my intention and I won't do that again.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Do official announcements really count as 'spoilers'?

Yeah we need a line here.... I consider anything I can find by going to pokemonxy.com NOT a spoiler, since it's information deliberately released by nintendo. Anything else posted/mentioned, even in spoiler tags can go right away.

Putting leaks in unmarked spoiler tags is nearly as bad as no spoiler tags.

The op already states where the line is, no posting anything ,spoiler tag or not,that isn't on the official Pokemon site or other official sources.

Top Bottom