• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

Refyref

Xn8Oi3M.png

So close! Also my choice of Kanto starter.

I went back a few pages ago and added all the FCs there, so if you posted your FC back there, you can just add mine.

Welp, my delivery's screwed up. Will be off to Tesco first thing tomorrow morning to pick up a copy of X. Looking forward to it.

Friend code is 5327-0913-5604 if anyone wants to add. I'll add folk who posted their code on the last page.

Caladrius

~BEHOLD! YOUR HERALD, ~UGUU~ NARUKAMI! REJOICE, FOR THE RIBBONING IN ITS ENTIRETY IS NIGH! SUFFER NOT THE CHILDREN OF MAN TO FLOURISH!~

Still any room on the ribbon train for Mash Smith? :)

~You have made a wise decision. Welcome.~
ibx0.png

My stomach is upset from the anxiety of waiting for this game. It's going to be a long day.

~I have only 13 hours before I retire to witness its glory.~

Refyref

~BEHOLD! YOUR HERALD, ~UGUU~ NARUKAMI! REJOICE, FOR THE RIBBONING IN ITS ENTIRETY IS NIGH! SUFFER NOT THE CHILDREN OF MAN TO FLOURISH!~

This is scary. Mostly because Dantis used that base avatar, and if he would do such a thing to it, it is truly the end of the world.

Fireblend

Banned
Alright, I think I added everyone who's added me so far. If you still have me as pending confirmation, PM me and let me know!

16.5 hours now. I can almost feel it.

Caladrius

This is scary. Mostly because Dantis used that base avatar, and if he would do such a thing to it, it is truly the end of the world.

~I chose this form mainly to troll him. The only person I find more fun to screw with than qq is Dantis, if only because Dantis is much tougher to phase.~

Also FC is 1478-3050-4649

Refyref

Alright, I think I added everyone who's added me so far. If you still have me as pending confirmation, PM me and let me know!

16.5 hours now. I can almost feel it.

You're still pending for me.

~I chose this form mainly to troll him. The only person I find more fun to screw with than qq is Dantis, if only because Dantis is much tougher to phase.~

Also FC is 1478-3050-4649

Well, of course. It's often a side-effect of hating fun. :p

Also, added you.

qq more

I hope my amazon copy ships soon. Pretty crappy that shipping gets delayed due to holidays. Thanks Nintendo for picking the worst date possible. My poor friend having to wait for a few days while owning a copy just so we can start the rival challenge :lol :lol

Busaiku

I hope my amazon copy ships soon. Pretty crappy that shipping gets delayed due to holidays. Thanks Nintendo for picking the worst date possible. My poor friend having to wait for a few days while owning a copy just so we can start the rival challenge :lol :lol

I think they intentionally chose the release date with the holiday in mind.

zroid

Banned
via twitter.com/pokemon

NYCC Pokémon booth:

BWTd9b0IUAAWWFn.jpg

BWTV4yEIQAAPgrd.jpg

BWTjQt7IMAAuEEZ.jpg

pretty cool how they project the feed of both screens onto two separate monitors. is that standard for conventions?

Growlie19

Stupid Gamestop not doing a midnight release.... Now I have to wait until tomorrow morning to play, and it won't even be all day, since I have only one 3DS between my brother and I.

Slermy

I just clocked the game (beat the Champion). Where was the spoiler thread located? Cannot seem to find it.

Hey, about how long do you think it would take to obtain the Kanto Starter Mega Evolution item? Tempted to play some X first, before I jump into Y (my main game) so I can get the Superior Charizard.

Top Bottom