• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

-Horizon-

pinsir_by_snook_8-d3dcd0w.png

Pinsir Souls
D:

Wasn't there a doc with Friend Codes?
Its in the official thread OP I think.

Remember, we have an IRC channel where you can chat in real time while playing X/Y!

It's on #PokeGAF at irc.rizon.net, or you can use Mibbit to connect right away.

The same rules about spoilers apply there as here, so please keep that in mind.

Caladrius

JOIN THE COLLECTIVE

I SHALL ISSUE THE FINAL DECREE OF THE FAE BEFORE THE RIBBONING:

IF YOU WISH TO REPENT AND JOIN THE COLLECTIVE, STATE YOUR NAME IN THE NEXT HOUR AND 41 MINUTES, LEST YOU FACE RUIN BY OUR HANDS.

THIS IS YOUR ONLY CHANCE TO PRESERVE YOURSELF IN THE FACE OF THE FAIRY HORDE.

qq more

I SHALL ISSUE THE FINAL DECREE OF THE FAE BEFORE THE RIBBONING:

IF YOU WISH TO REPENT AND JOIN THE COLLECTIVE, STATE YOUR NAME IN THE NEXT HOUR AND 41 MINUTES, LEST YOU FACE RUIN BY OUR HANDS.

THIS IS YOUR ONLY CHANCE TO PRESERVE YOURSELF IN THE FACE OF THE FAIRY HORDE.
Oh god, the army is growing... I have to round up the troops and put an end to this ribbon terror!

That's all for now.

Dang

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Walmart closes at 11pm. WHY CAN'T THEY JUST LIKE, SELL IT THEN. IT'S PAST MIDNIGHT AT THE EAST COAST ANYWAY.

ED Cantu

Hi, I already have Pokemon Y and I'll get X for my brother so if anyone wants to add me as a friend here's my friend code: 4167-4621-4483

I'm open for battles and trades and I can trade Amauras, just send me a PM to add you back.

Stage On

Anyone go to one of the launch events today?

I went to the Toronto one and it was pretty rad. Got a Pokeball game case for free just for attending

Got more street passes in one day then I've gotten at any other time, best part was I was able to get the challenge key from one of the other attendees on White 2

Derwind

I'm sadly working nightshift so I wont be able to pickup the game until saturday morning on my timezone. So much for seeing if I could pick it up midnight.

Btw, I've been thinking, would a GAF x and y poke tournament be something people are intrrested in? Just want to guage peoples interests.

Milennia

I'm sadly working nightshift so I wont be able to pickup the game saturday morning on my timezone. So much for seeing if I could pick it up midnight.

Btw, I've been thinking, would a GAF x and y poke tournament be something people are intrrested in? Just want to guage peoples interests.

Sure , should only take about a week for people to get situated in the game.

Derwind

I usually go for hours, non stop in large poke tournemants. Its a very stimulating and exhausting experience.

Seriously tho, I'd be down for a big tournament, someone has to host and make a tournament chart.

Derwind

Would it be using in-game teams or would it be more competitive? Either way I'm in.

Well I kind of want to emulate something more natural like the show/manga. You qualify if you have all 8 badges and beat the elite 4 and its your natural teams. Nothimg competitive.

I was planning on trying the Nuzlocke challenge on my first play through, so the team I get will likely not be competitive.

I'm actually organizing an XY Tag-Team Doubles Tournament right now! The official rules and bracket should be up by Monday or Tuesday.

Kyzer

Banned
Hey guys, on my way to bed, will be picking up my copy early tomorrow from TRU.

Please add me!

My FC: 3024-6064-3750

PM me and I'll add you back! <3

blamite

Oh the joys of getting a physical release sometime tomorrow in the afternoon while every one else is already playing it. :/

Yep, the waiting is harder than I'd like to admit.

At least I have plenty of homework to distract myself with until then.
;_;

Growlie19

Sigh, still have 8.5 hours to go before I can play, too. I'm too hyped to sleep, but sleeping passes the time. Decisions, decisions....

Derwind

Bear with me peoples, I'm a Canucking Canuck, so I need something cleared up for me.

Are the stores closed this weekend or can I pick up my game saturday morning?

I'm scared guys. I don't want to have to pick it up tuesday.

;_; I'm so cold....

Top Bottom