• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

MarkusRJR

So in regards for my team I'm planning to use:

Eevee
Zorua
Togekiss (assuming it's fairy/flying)

These are my 3 favorite Pokémon, but for the rest of the team I'm clueless. Is there any 3 Pokémon in a group that are decent? I was thinking of using the elemental monkeys but they have a shitty move set.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So in regards for my team I'm planning to use:

Eevee
Zorua
Tokekiss (assuming it's fairy/flying)

These are my 3 favorite Pokémon, but for the rest of the team I'm clueless. Is there any 3 Pokémon in a group that are decent? I was thinking of using the elemental monkeys but they have a shitty move set.

I take it you mean aside from legendary trios?

You could make it generic birds...

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
This Pokémon seems very underpowered so far (got it up to level 25 or so). Is it getter better once it will evolve again or will it stay this useless? I got it traded (lvl 1) by the way, so could have something to do with that? It just isn't a match for my Froakie, Charmeleon and Wartortle, at all...

It has good offenses and can tank physical damage. Maybe you got a bad nature? Mine's steamrolling even Delphox.

Chespin's final evolution looks like that Armadillo boss from Mega Man X.

And that's why he's awesome!
Chesnaught really could be a champion level Digimon.

And Hawlucha is trying way too hard to become my favourite Pokémon.

Nah, he lacks details to be a Digimon.

Also Hawlucha is also one of my faves.

Hawlucha has by far the most amazing animations of all the pokemons I've encountered so far. Hawlucha Aerial Ace looks amazing. :lol

Where can I get one? :(

It's in the route before Geosenge

ufo0272

Neo Member
No worries. I got you a male and female clauncher. Just let me know which one you want or both. Lol.
I dont care really, do you want anything special?

Okay, can trade you know
Edit: im having an awful day, for some reason my internet is failing on my 3ds
You will either have to wait 1,5 hours or trade with someone else

Derwind

I dont care really, do you want anything special?

Okay, can trade you know

Just a femqle skrelp. :)

Edit; Send me your FC ill add u. Mine is a few posts above.

Edit: im having an awful day, for some reason my internet is failing on my 3ds
You will either have to wait 1,5 hours or trade with someone else

Oh. That sucks dude. I can wait though, meanwhile if you know your FC I can add u.

Edit; You know what, nevermind, I'll figure out a way to get skrelp another way. Thanks forctrying though. :)

Fireblend

Banned
Team so far:

Frogadier
Pancham
Fletchinder
Honedge
Pikachu
Kirlia

All level 21. Pancham should evolve soon, right?

I might replace Honedge as soon as I have access to Mawile, and I'd also like to replace Pikachu. What's a viable electric replacement? Jolteon? Mareep->Ampharos? (Curious that I haven't seen one single Mareep, I'm so used to seeing them early on).

Other than that, great game. Possibly my GOTY, unless Zelda: ALBW knocks it out of the park spectacularly. Feel free to add me to your friends, btw (FC is in profile, PM me if you do).

onslack

Afternoon guys,

im new to GAF( well been lurking for a few months)

Just wanted to add my friend code here to add a few of you guys

1993-7010-8341, feel free to add me, just drop me a pm if you do!

im currently playing Y, but i also have X which i haven't started yet

FacelessSamurai

..but cry so much I wish I had some
Sorry if it has already been answered somewhere else, but I have a question. Just got X version for my wife right now, but owning only 1 3ds (mine) I haven't bought Y version for myself yet. Now, the issue I have is, all of the data on that 3DS is mine except for the pokemon X save file. If I decide to start playing a lot and need my 3DS all the time and decide to buy her a 2DS for example, will she be able to transfer her save file to that 2DS, or does she have to start all over again? As my understanding is that save files are no longer on the carts anymore, but on the SD card itself, right?

ufo0272

Neo Member
Oh. That sucks dude. I can wait though, meanwhile if you know your FC I can add u.

Edit; You know what, nevermind, I'll figure out a way to get skrelp another way. Thanks forctrying though. :)
sorry, thanks for being patient tho ;p

didn't see you changed your mind until now

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Bibarel 4 LYFE, dude.

I also use Dragonite at times. Great stats for an HM slave as well. Plus flying and surfing is awesome.

I actually ditched the two because of Diggersby.

It's essentially Bibarel HM Slave but with Linoone's Pickup.

Also it has a really unfitting cry. When I think of bunnies I don't think of a deep, loud guttering sound.

Top Bottom