• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

Zeroth

It is mean to tease your Pokémon.

jZZOyh4.gif

1G9h2ON.gif

That would be me if I ever owned one.

DaBoss

Every time I see those Espurr gifs, I die due to the cuteness.
Which is not saying a lot, sadly. A problem that not only the E4, but also Gym Leaders face, is that their characterization is usually limited, though I suppose you could make a point for that on most pokemon characters.

That's definitely true. But even if they didn't really develop her, she still would have been more interesting due to story reasons.
Next thing your gonna say you don't believe in friendship and the heart of the cards.

Are you saying you do?

Wulfric is a walrus-man. How can some girl on skates with a skull helmet compete with that? Also Korrina perpetuates the patronizing "ur amazing bond wit pokemons" crap that you don't even earn/ makes no sense.
I still want more raising-sim mechanics to appear in later games, but Amie's a big step up from making sure your Pokémon don't faint. Me and Gallade can finally be true bros.

Caladrius

Is there a card for Origin Forme?

There haven't been any Origin forme Giratina cards since its debut in the Platinum set (one or two promos not withstanding ), which unfortunately was before the introduction of the full art cards.(Which were introduced in the first Black and White set.) I'm just glad there's a Full art Giratina period.

I'm blowing my cash on a Legendary Treasures (a best-of set for the B/W era) booster box this christmas. The cards, as expected are baller. I want a shot at getting the Gallade, Gardevoir Mewtwo EX, Darkrai EX, White and Black Kyurem EX cards
and this:

zroid

Banned
sitting on a bench is cool and all, but the real teraton here is sitting on a bench, AND THEN LOOKING AT THE PERSON SITTING BESIDE YOU AND TALKING TO THEM

-Horizon-

Best new random feature? Skating tricks. So awesome and time wasting just to skate around and spinning and stuff.

There haven't been any Origin forme Giratina cards since its debut in the Platinum set (one or two promos not withstanding ), which unfortunately was before the introduction of the full art cards.(Which were introduced in the first Black and White set.) I'm just glad there's a Full art Giratina period.
Lost opportunity, would've been awesome as heck.

Any cool new Shiny Hunting tricks known so far outside of MM/ Fishing and Radar?

Just saw some vid of a girl getting a shiny goomy and according to her she was using some repel trick ( Use a super or max repel, have Pokemon with Illumination at a certain level in the front of the party ... and it only works in swimming areas? Apparently you will still get Goomy to appear as well as stunfish or w/e. I'm half sleep so that trick is beyond me right now)

Caladrius

Best new random feature? Skating tricks. So awesome and time wasting just to skate around and spinning and stuff.

Lost opportunity, would've been awesome as heck.

They'll probably keep the full art cards for XY.
Oh who the hell am I kidding there's going to be a million and a half Mewtwo cards before Giratina gets one.

There's only like a ton of it out for Greninja and Goodra at this hour.

As it should be.

I need Avalugg fanart.

My friend safari is awful. Really incredibly awful. I'm never going to get any good safaris except by grovelling......

Bug type butterfree surskit and something similarly mediocre that escapes my memory.

edit: oh wait there's a dedicated thread for this. I guess I'll go grovel there later.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Pokemon Community 4: Marrying and Eating Pokemon Is Legal in Sinnoh

Anyway this will end well
U8c3KEK.jpg

Also Patrick Star!
tumblr_mvtoa90IAc1sgded3o1_500.jpg

Top Bottom