• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

Caladrius

Now it could just be my computer, but I'm not sure.
nlanYY9.png

I tried it already, got the same message.

Caladrius

ya, typically programs should check and download or ask you to download the right version that was used to code the game. But if they aren't checking it might be defaulting to the wrong distributable.

uninstall and reinstall it. it worked for me.

SUPER BUGGY!
Can't attack at times
Lots of graphical glitches

OMG server maintenance again, just saw it pop up while playing a game.

I thiiiiink I'm just going to wait until Monday.

Caladrius

Hearing you all talk about the online card game makes me want to try it.

Unless you regularly buy the cards, you're going to get curbstomped very hard and very often until you can accumulate cards from in-game points. (Which takes forever. >_>) Only recently after two months of play have I been able to get a passable amount of wins.
Against mediocre players.

It can be fun but it can also be hella frustrating.

-Horizon-

Unless you regularly buy the cards, you're going to get curbstomped very hard and very often until you can accumulate cards from in-game points. (Which takes forever. >_>) Only recently after two months of play have I been able to get a passable amount of wins.

And urge to play is gone ._.

I'm wondering whats your ID? I'd like to add you!

harmonize

I'm like the only major Nintendo fan that doesn't like competitive Super Smash Bros at all.
Nope, couldn't give less of a damn about competitive Smash or competitive Pokemon, although I suppose I'm not quite as huge of a Nintendo fan as many of you are.

tauroxd

Hey, I have a Tyrunt and I'm looking to trade it for an Amaura. I'm not looking for any specific kind of Amaura because as far as I know my Tyrunt have nothing special. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Firestorm

Have to flip a coin for Pokemon Catcher now. WTF.
And no attacking on first turn if you go first. Cannot wait to play more under the new format. Got a local tournament tomorrow running under the new rules. Gotta wake up in like 7 hours.

Trying to decide if I should use the Garbodor / Landorus / Mewtwo deck I usually use (with Drifloon and Victini techs) or if I should use the Dragonite / Garbodor (with Sigilyph) deck I theoried up and haven't tested at all.

I will probably use Landorus / Mewtwo as I am too damn lazy to resleeve my cards.

Current play time for X version: 34 hours. Have not really found the urge to go back after beating the elite 4. *sigh* ._.

I beat the Elite 4 on Y in 62 hours. Who knows how many of them were spent watering, collecting and weeding berries. >_>

Probably spent about few more hours doing the awesome Looker quest before running out of things to do.

I would recommend that people who feel like they have nothing to do to start breeding, the new changes they made make it super easy to breed perfect Pokemon.

Top Bottom