• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

Don't even pretend the US is being treated as badly as Europe was. Hell, still is. Where's SMTIV NoE?

Atlus published that in the US, so it's Atlus's fault that it isn't out in Europe, not Nintendo. Also I never said we are being treated as badly as Europe used to be, but my point is that Europe is treated better than the US now. Off the top of my head some big things that come to mind are Europe getting many games before the US such as the operation rainfall games, better preorder bonuses and a better club Nintendo.

So trying to figure out how best to "catch them all" and realized I'm boned, because I don't have Manaphy, and apparently the only way to nab it is to get a copy of Pokemon Ranger and hope to god someone didn't already activate the mission and nab the one egg per cart :/

Ugggh game freak whyyy

So trying to figure out how best to "catch them all" and realized I'm boned, because I don't have Manaphy, and apparently the only way to nab it is to get a copy of Pokemon Ranger and hope to god someone didn't already activate the mission and nab the one egg per cart :/

Ugggh game freak whyyy

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they did a Manaphy event this gen, it's well overdue and they have been pretty good with doing events for those kinds of Pokemon in the past few years.

backlot

Ugggh game freak whyyy

It was also given away in a Toys R Us event I think. It's really not worse than any other event Pokemon.

FSLink

Banned

Ugggh game freak whyyy

Just trade for one, people will have cloned them unless you really gotta have your own.

And yeah like others said, a Manaphy event this gen seems pretty likely to happen early on.

4EjK22pl.jpg

I need to post more here, so I'll just say Espurr is the most adorable thing ever.

Top Bottom