• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

L16xcnt.jpg

wV4rjjZ.jpg

Greninja in Smash! Hooray!

Huzzah! I love how the most popular Pokémon of Gen VI just happened to be one of the most competitively viable as well, making him the perfect choice for Smash. Greninja's gonna be my main alongside Little Mac.

Caladrius

Huzzah! I love how the most popular Pokémon of Gen VI just happened to be one of the most competitively viable as well, making him the perfect choice for Smash. Greninja's gonna be my main alongside Little Mac.

Likewise.

This is the first Pokemon newcomer I've been excited about since Mewtwo.

Uh, my Join Avenue seems broken. I reached rank 10 with 99 visitors, and now it seems to be stuck. I can't buy any new items, and the raffle guy says the raffle is over for the day, every day. What gives?

DaBoss

Greninja looks pretty awesome.

It kinda sucks that they had to get rid of the Pokemon Trainer concept, but it did weaken the characters, so it is a fair trade off. Now if Ivysaur and Squirtle appeared as well as Charizard, then it would make everyone happy.
Uh, my Join Avenue seems broken. I reached rank 10 with 99 visitors, and now it seems to be stuck. I can't buy any new items, and the raffle guy says the raffle is over for the day, every day. What gives?
It has something to do with changing the time on your DS I think. Did you do that? If so, I think you have to let the cartridge sit in the game for 24 hours without playing it or something. I don't remember how it worked.

CorvoSol

Got into a battle today on the bus! I was doing really well! Until Mega Kangaskhan reared its head.

One Pokemon. Annihilated 5 of mine. Gah.

The worst was toxic wouldve finished him off given one more turn.

Macho Mon Kangasavage ain't goin' down like a jobber, you jabroni. She's the All-Kalosian Face that can take a lickin' and keep on tickin'. The only one capable of standing toe-to-toe with her is El Diablo, because Lucha are inherently god-tier wrasslers.

Busaiku

Her goal apparently is to find a goal. Not May or Dawn tier level but definitely above Iris.
How is she better than Iris.
Iris's goal was ambiguous, but at least she didn't just stand around doing nothing.
Seriously, Serena has done absolutely nothing thus far. She didn't even do the Rhyhorn race.
Worst main character yet.

Heck, Bonnie does more than her.

Iris's goal was ambiguous, but at least she didn't just stand around doing nothing.
Seriously, Serena has done absolutely nothing thus far. She didn't even do the Rhyhorn race.

I rather have someone who stands in the background than someone who does nothing but complain about stuff.

And she does create a PR video though and is getting closer with Fennekin. I mean a bunch of the episodes so far doesn't really give her a chance to do something. She doesn't care about battle, so the Battle Chateu is out as well as Gym battles. It's probably just too early for the writers to give her something to do.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Oh yeah, project pokemon hacked more of the game and found some moves. According to Serebii...

Thousand Waves
The user attacks with a wave that crawls along the ground. Those hit can't flee from battle.
Thousand Arrows
This move also hits opposing Pokémon that are in the air. Those Pokémon are knocked down to the ground.
Hold Hands
Ally Pokémon hold hands. This makes them very happy.

dem Zygarde Z moves.

Also Hold Hands is just silly.

Iris is an annoying character though, unlike Serena. Serena isn't. That's already better. And she does stuff, just not with a specific goal.

Oh yeah, project pokemon hacked more of the game and found some moves. According to Serebii...

dem Zygarde Z moves.

Iris is an annoying character though, unlike Serena. Serena isn't. That's already better. And she does stuff, just not with a specific goal.
Any stats on these moves?

spiritfox

dem Zygarde Z moves.

Hold hands is so lewd. =P

lupinko

Poke gaf, should I buy plushies? I'm trying hard to resist every time I go to the local pokemon center. If Jirachi or Mew were available I would have broken down already. Lol

lupinko

I bought the Substitute one a while back and I love it. So go buy one!

If I can find that one then sure!

Oh anyone know how I should EV train my shiny lonely Palkia and my shiny modest Ponyta?

I know I can get better ones via dream radar and breeding with god ditto in XY respectively but these ones were special from Pearl. And this Ponyta will forever stay as the Shiny Ponyta.

... I need to be held

spent 90 hours on Emerald over the past few weeks, catching all unique Hoenn line pokemon to transfer to my X (finished catching Feebas yesterday, and all the rare encounters)

and just now my save file corrupt

... I can't bare this... I hated Emerald too, this playthrough was torturous... and for nothingggg

Caladrius

... I need to be held

spent 90 hours on Emerald over the past few weeks, catching all unique Hoenn line pokemon to transfer to my X (finished catching Feebas yesterday, and all the rare encounters)

... I can't bare this... I hated Emerald too, this playthrough was torturous... and for nothingggg

Try having it corrupted with all 386 pokemon on there.

789shadow

Banned
... I need to be held

Should have just waited for the remakes.

lupinko

Wow I didn't know you can just wipe the MPR save to redo Mew and notso much Phione. It's a shame I can't just take those 999 back, but trying to get 450+ is easier than doing another 999.

Corrupt before attempting any transfer - was just still working on catching everybody before I do anything... oh what a huge mistake that was. I could've at least sent my Team T_T

Top Bottom