• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

Toxi

Banned
It worked.

2CEtN5f.png

Busaiku

Honestly, I'm not too hyped.
I never played Hoenn, but I dunno, just feel like the impact's gonna be much less than a new gen or ZZ/ZX.

Hoenn Pokemon mostly suck.

I can't wait to see how the gym leaders look in this remake. I've always felt gen 3's were bland, but had high potential. Let's hope they use it.

Honestly, I'm not too hyped.
I never played Hoenn, but I dunno, just feel like the impact's gonna be much less than a new gen or ZZ/ZX.

Hoenn Pokemon mostly suck.

Waaaaaaaat?

Hoenn had some friggin' sweet new critters. Crawdaunt, Absol, Cacturne, Blaziken, Tropius, Salamence, Metagross, Altaria... The list goes on and on.

I really looking forward to seeing how they redesign Sidney, myself. He's always seemed to be the worst-designed Dark-type trainer in the series to me, so hopefully Sugimori can work his Sugimagic and make him look cooler this time around :D

I am looking forward to using only Hoenn Pokemon in the remakes.

Would be fun since I found they were the sets I rarely used for reasons or another.

pariah164

The only reason I would buy one of the remakes is if I really want Gen III Pokemon in Y. But then I remember I'm not a huge fan of Hoenn Pokemon, so...

Right, but specifically Hoenn Pokemon.
Most of the unobtainable Pokemon are Sinnoh/Unova.

Just to be scientific,

Not counting starters or legendaries:
Gen 1: 7
Gen 2: 4
Gen 3: 8
Gen 4: 12
Gen 5: 14

Of course it makes sense for Gen 4 and 5 to have more unobtainable since they are the easiest to transfer over.

RedSwirl

How often do you guys trade up between generations? I'm thinking about bringing all my guys I left in Diamond and Sapphire into SoulSliver. Some of them are severely jacked-up with HMs though, and I just got to the move deleter Blackthorne.

-Horizon-

How often do you guys trade up between generations? I'm thinking about bringing all my guys I left in Diamond and Sapphire into SoulSliver. Some of them are severely jacked-up with HMs though, and I just got to the move deleter Blackthorne.
I moved all of my Pokemon from the older games either into X, Black 2, or the PokeBank recently.

Top Bottom