• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

CassSept

What's wrong with Krookodile?

thatsapenis.gif

Look at it's nose/snout. Just look at it. I'll admit I didn't notice Gourgeist before but in case of Krookodile it's literally the first thing most people would notice. I can't believe someone looked at it and said "yeah that looks great, we're going with it".

He's a bipedal crocodile with sunglasses, what's not to get?

thatsapenis.gif

Look at it's nose/snout. Just look at it. I'll admit I didn't notice Gourgeist before but in case of Krookodile it's literally the first thing most people would notice. I can't believe someone looked at it and said "yeah that looks great, we're going with it".

Two holes.

Macka

I completely forgot about him having a penis shaped nose since it's pretty much fixed in XY. He always has his mouth slightly ajar. :p As for the other two...I never even noticed lol. Can't imagine most people would look at Palkia or Gourgeist and think of a penis tbh.

CassSept

I completely forgot about him having a penis shaped nose since it's pretty much fixed in XY. He always has his mouth slightly ajar. :p As for the other two...I never even noticed lol. Can't imagine most people would look at Palkia or Gourgeist and think of a penis tbh.

That was like literally one of the first things people complained about when Palkia's design was revealed :p

I agree that Gourgeist does seem to be reaching though.

Neo Child

Banned
All this talk is making me feel... well, I think my mind needs some... clean-up.

*tries desperately to shift topics*

1392310941510.jpg

so how about the sweetest poke ever

RedSwirl

About to trade some dudes from Diamond into SoulSilver for help on the 8th Johto gym and eventually Elite Four, including Dialga. Anything I should know? I've already deleted their HM moves.

DaBoss

About to trade some dudes from Diamond into SoulSilver for help on the 8th Johto gym and eventually Elite Four, including Dialga. Anything I should know? I've already deleted their HM moves.
Not that I can think of other than the fact that Pokemon above level 70 won't obey you.

CorvoSol

Hey y'all I realize today they are killing Nintendo WiFi

But can I still get the download missions for Pokemon Conquest or have those already been gone

PLEASE message me ASAP.

The above was accidentally posted in the PersonaGAF community thread. Please help Koppai if you can!

Also I did not know that they were killing Nintendo WiFi. I never did do those missions in Conquest. It was a fun game, though. Kinda wouldn't mind a sequel to that!

Koppai

Lol wow silly me I am really tired.

Seems there is no way to get these missions now, I didn't get the game until last year after they ended all the mission distribution :(

Boys better get more types clothes in future games.

Especially hats.

And since Pokedex entires about black holes and jumping over mountains usually get the most attention, how about this one?

Slakoth's heart beats just once a minute. Whatever happens, it is content to loaf around motionless. It is rare to see this Pokémon in motion.

DaBoss

And god damn haircuts. The unlockable haircut looked so similar to the other ones it didn't even mean anything.

And haircuts shouldn't be so obtuse. Why ask a series of dumb questions, please just show me the options upfront. This was even worse for the female MC because of the variety of options.

Takashi

Outfits that don't look like just trainer clothes with a recolor or those bland t-shirts.

This is just an example of what I mean, not necessary exactly what I'm looking for.
TrainerCustomizationOfficialScreenshot1_thumb.png

Takashi

Oh good, hopefully the Lumiose clothes are better then. Just have to look up how to get in

Also, is there any way to not have an accessory on your hat? (im guessing no)

Oh good, hopefully the Lumiose clothes are better then. Just have to look up how to get in

Also, is there any way to not have an accessory on your hat? (im guessing no)

At the Pokeball Emporium in Lumios buy 20 Pokeballs 1 by 1 and then sell them.
Also yes, just select the accessory on your hat and it turns it off.

Macka

Can anyone help me out with my last few Pokedex entries?

1. Porygon 2
2. Silcoon
3. Surskit
4. Baltoy
5. Cherubi
6. Purugly
7. Finneon
8. Dusknoir
9. Herdier

So close now! :D

PBalfredo

The games should just add a new move that's the equivalent of Protect/Detect called "Dodge it!". It would retroactively cut down a lot of the anime's bullshit in battles.

I scrubbed my 3DS's friend list and deleted over 60 friends, I think. Man, there's a lot of... uh... people in there!

Anyone else feel the same after being "done" with Friend Safari?

Only people in the friends list are people I've done trades with, so the friend safari of mine grew mostly out of trading. Never cared much about it in the first place.

Firestorm

Yeah, I never added anyone for Friend Safari and only ever used maybe two Friend Safaris total. Unfortunately I'm was pretty close to full with just a combination of local friends and online friends which means as soon as I started battling/trading it made it so I had to delete someone each time -_-

-Horizon-

Question:

MlqHEwhl.jpg

kpuuqDfl.jpg

With a redesign, could May ever hope to become as beautiful as the past two female leads?

(Rosa and Serena are goddesses and have spoiled me. </3 )
What was wrong with May's design? Especially her Emerald one? Heck, I think all the female designs have been really good. Its the guys that have been mostly average or bad.

Top Bottom