• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

Busaiku

Seriously, though, Mega Sceptile's gonna be useless.
Weak to Ice, Dragon, Bug, Poison, Flying, and Fairy. And Lightning Rod.

CorvoSol

Why would Steven have a Mega Charizard? His type is Steel. Why not give it to Lance, the guy who you know, uses Dragons and has a Charizard anyway?

spiritfox

I can see which Mega is Boss Doggie's favorite =P

I don't really like any of the new Megas ability wise, so I guess I'll be sticking with Blaziken again. Fire starters OP.

-Horizon-

In order for Charizard to be Lightning, wouldn't Pokemon Red or Fire Red have to have been considered a bad game by the fanbase?
The fanbase doesn't even know what it wants. They're like Zelda fans.
"Only the older games were good"
"No, you're just nostalgia blind"
"First gen had more original designs"
"Bull crap"

And on and on and on...

CorvoSol

The fanbase doesn't even know what it wants. They're like Zelda fans.
"Only the older games were good"
"No, you're just nostalgia blind"
"First gen had more original designs"
"Bull crap"

And on and on and on...

Was talkin' bout this with my bro yesterday. Love me Charizard and Espeon, but I'll be damned if Vanilluxe isn't stupid awesome, too.

CassSept

Charizard is the new Lightning.
Poor Cynthia, can't be with her husbando Steven...yes I ship that.

When we get to Gen IV remakes in a couple of years and Cynthia gets Mega Charizard X the franchise will implode and collapse the entire universe unto itself.

-Horizon-

You hate me because my opinions are better.
lol, I kid.
Don't worry Arch, you're cool. Just not as cool as me.
were you expecting something in this spoiler? ;)

Was talkin' bout this with my bro yesterday. Love me Charizard and Espeon, but I'll be damned if Vanilluxe isn't stupid awesome, too.
Must be the most endangered Pokemon in the world.

When we get to Gen IV remakes in a couple of years and Cynthia gets Mega Charizard X the franchise will implode and collapse the entire universe unto itself.
But Cynthia will try to stop that by using her ability to travel through time...

Just wait for the new game's starters will be Charizard, Charizard, Charizard.
The trainer is actually a Charizard too.

CorvoSol

Guys I beat Pokemon X.

I was not expecting the ending to be that moving.

Or the endgame to be that easy. Guess this is what happens when I'm 20 levels stronger than the E4, haha.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
42c.jpg

Top Bottom