• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

Maybe that'll be something for the inevitable... next game (pair), which may or may not be a sequel to XY or RS.

Part of me wants them to make B3W3 just to !@#$ with people.

On another topic, can anyone help me find threads on NeoGAF involving interviews/articles on Pokémon (in general, so can be games, or things about the Pokémon universe or anything similar)? The forum search stinks.

Are you talking about the models that show up, do a little animation, and then throw the poke ball out?
They don't have it? D:

Hell, I wouldn't mind if it was just their portraits doing an little animation. They feel pretty bland otherwise.

Nuke the Smash thread

It sickens me.

You only have yourself to blame for going there.

I believe not. I don't think generic trainers had them either.

I believe the Team Flare grunts had them. Not the generic lass or fishermen though.

Caladrius

Maybe that'll be something for the inevitable... next game (pair), which may or may not be a sequel to XY or RS.

Part of me wants them to make B3W3 just to !@#$ with people.

On another topic, can anyone help me find threads on NeoGAF involving interviews/articles on Pokémon (in general, so can be games, or things about the Pokémon universe or anything similar)? The forum search stinks.

I would love a B/W 3

And have you toyed around with the advanced search much?

I believe the Team Flare grunts had them. Not the generic lass or fishermen though.

It wasn't bad before for the most part.
Now people are having nonstop arguments about competitive community viability that are going nowhere and it makes me want to snap all of their necks.

I had forgotten about the Flare grunts. I thought that was a really weird decision.

I would love a B/W 3

And have you toyed around with the advanced search much?

Imagine the meltdowns

I wouldn't be asking this if it worked out. (I'm thinking specifically of the thread about N and the thread about Brendan's hat, possible two different threads.)

Then again, my search-fu sucks.

-Horizon-

Nuke the Smash thread

It sickens me.

I believe not. I don't think generic trainers had them either.

Hell, I wouldn't mind if it was just their portraits doing an little animation. They feel pretty bland otherwise.

In the trailer Roxanne was just artwork like the trainers in XY.

I guess this just shows how much I was paying attention to Pokemon X :0

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Hahahah, this gem is indestructible!

Also roid rage parties, everyone is welcome!

bb1.gif

Xenoflare

Hey... I don't know if this question has an answer, but are we certain that Omega/Alpha would have character customization like X/Y?

Wow, it's worse than I thought, the character model situation is actually a DOWNGRADE from XY! Not only to Gym Leaders and random trainers still not have character models, but now the villain grunts don't when Flare grunts did...
This doesn't really hurt my hype for the game much, but it is still VERY disappointing when I expected a step forward and not a step back.

-Horizon-

Wow, it's worse than I thought, the character model situation is actually a DOWNGRADE from XY! Not only to Gym Leaders and random trainers still not have character models, but now the villain grunts don't when Flare grunts did...
This doesn't really hurt my hype for the game much, but it is still VERY disappointing when I expected a step forward and not a step back.
Game Freak staying true to gen 3 spirit.
._.

Andrefpvs

Guys, I think it would be nice to have Geonet back in future Pokémon games.

I liked how it kept a log of all the real world locations you've traded Pokémon with. Also, with Wonder Trade, it would be more fun and easy to fill!

Why is it always "2 steps forward, 1 step back" with Game Freak :(

Top Bottom