• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

-Horizon-

If you pick Blaziken you'll always have the Mega stone with you.

Watching

Waiting.

And throwing out the Mega Stone would be stupid.
So I've been wondering, are you SOL if you sell your mega stone or something?

Based on height by number of heads the XY protags are the tallest. Also I'm pretty sure that ORAS May is taller than that.

I'll be starting with Treeko, he's by far my favorite Hoenn starter and my third favorite starter overall right behind Bulbasaur and Turtwig.
That is straight up shocking.

wait I recently started a new game in Y, how do I get another blazikenite?

edit: It's gonna be a pain in the butt getting all of the items we have in X/Y over to ORAS...why can't Pokemon Bank store items?

I had to restart my X file because I traded over all my Megastones to a friend as a favor.

And now my friends don't show in the PSS and Friend Safari won't update.

The distribution's over. I'm afraid you can't.

yeah that's what I thought

I'll just get a new one in ORAS

Tripon

So /v/ draws stuff from time to time. This is one of them.
BqL3kgV.jpg

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
So did they translate XY Ash well in the movie? Did
Hawlucha lose to Mega Absol but made up for the grand entrance later?

Busaiku

For those of you that didn't get X/Y yet, they're both part of the Buy 1, Get 1 Free sale in Best Buy, along with other 3DS games.

Slermy

Got my tickets for Symphonic Evolutions DC. Anyone else going?

Have mine as well!

Yep! Got my tickets Day 1. Loved the Zelda concert and this is the same producer so looking forward to it a lot. Be sure to stop by the World Championships that weekend too!

Does anyone know if this is an open event? Everything I've seen has mentioned that the public can attend the regional and national championships but have yet to see the same for the world championship or even a mention about the distribution continuing there.

lupinko

To be fair, that's exactly what it took :p According to a friend, Absol was almost down and out, but then Astrid Mega Evolved it and it took Hawlucha out.

Well everybody kicks butt in the movie,
except Diancie and Mega Diancie, so lol worthy that Xerneas went awww shiiiet and killed itself.

Firestorm

Have mine as well!

Does anyone know if this is an open event? Everything I've seen has mentioned that the public can attend the regional and national championships but have yet to see the same for the world championship or even a mention about the distribution continuing there.
You won't be able to compete (though if there is space in the Last Chance Qualifier you can play in that on Friday) but there are a ton of things like watching matches, playing in side events, exclusive merchandise (line up super early Saturday morning), autograph signings by Masuda and others, as well as the opening and closing ceremonies. There is also always a Worlds distribution which I seem to forget to get every time.

Slermy

You won't be able to compete (though if there is space in the Last Chance Qualifier you can play in that on Friday) but there are a ton of things like watching matches, playing in side events, exclusive merchandise (line up super early Saturday morning), autograph signings by Masuda and others, as well as the opening and closing ceremonies. There is also always a Worlds distribution which I seem to forget to get every time.

Thanks. I didn't have any desire to compete at this level, but it will be pretty cool to check out the festivities.

Wiseblade

As an El Fuerte player in SFIV, I feel like I should be more fond of Hawlucha than I am. Alas, it is only my second favourite Pokémon.

lupinko

Is there any way to find out a secret id without a pro action replay and or pokecheck? I wasn't able to get my secret IDs for my diamond or white 2 games, and I wanted to try and rng those.

So yeah, a Pokemon player that's going to the World Championships made it to the Winner's Finals of that Smash tourney at the SDCC.

I found that pretty cool.

Wait, that was the guy who came in 2nd? Wow, that's cool.
No, not 2nd. Talking about the Sheik player, Ashton Cox.

Ashton Cox goes by linkyoshimario on Nugget Bridge so him losing to 2 Bowser is amusing. I would say it was still a solid performance overall for a 15 year old Pokemon guy, though.

DaBoss

No, not 2nd. Talking about the Sheik player, Ashton Cox.

Ashton Cox goes by linkyoshimario on Nugget Bridge so him losing to 2 Bowser is amusing. I would say it was still a solid performance overall for a 15 year old Pokemon guy, though.
Oh, still pretty cool. Though I feel he could have done much better with Sheik if he used that new recovery Down B.

Top Bottom