• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

Renta

Banned
sass

Ps2SGqT.jpg

this ruins talonflame forever for me

Hachitora

How about Mega Primal?

Also Primal Dialga should return too.

And Ultimate Jirachi and NY Cabbie Victini.
Primal Dialga in the main games would be interesting. Though was there anything really different netween him and his regular form in Mystery Dungeon?

Edit: almost forgot: Hi all, new guy here!

Is that what were expecting for corocoro?

They used the exact words "Mega Evolution scoop".
They did the same thing for the same issue last year and revealed
Mega Lucario
Mega Blaziken
Mega Mawile
Mega Absol
Mega Ampharos

They also showed Mega Mewtwo Y, but I can remember if that was the first time it was confirmed to be a Mega Evolution.

Caladrius

Primal Dialga in the main games would be interesting. Though was there anything really different netween him and his regular form in Mystery Dungeon?

Edit: almost forgot: Hi all, new guy here!

Coloration mostly.
I wish Primal Dialga was the shiny form. I don't like the sea green they used at all.

They also showed Mega Mewtwo Y, but I can't remember if that was the first time it was confirmed to be a Mega Evolution.

It was indeed.

JoeM86

They used the exact words "Mega Evolution scoop".
They did the same thing for the same issue last year and revealed
Mega Lucario
Mega Blaziken
Mega Mawile
Mega Absol
Mega Ampharos

They also showed Mega Mewtwo Y, but I can remember if that was the first time it was confirmed to be a Mega Evolution.

Dollars to donuts says that it's Mega Lati@s

lupinko

Anyone have a pro action replay for the ds by any chance? I have a favour to ask, in return I can give fancy 5iv pokes or you can get a Wishmaker Jirachi or Ageto Celebi.

AdamisFox

I don't understand Japanese but I've watched the episode. Just, what was Team Rocket's role in the mirror universe ? Why did they want to capture Pikachu ?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I don't understand Japanese but I've watched the episode. Just, what was Team Rocket's role in the mirror universe ? Why did they want to capture Pikachu ?

That was Prime Rocket who for some odd reason ended up in mirror universe. The mirror universe Rocket are superheroes who appeared in the end a la Yatterman.

e69tbk2h.gif

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
So my Lil doge wants to learn the card game. As part of his birthday present I got him the X&Y trainer pack that teaches you how to play step by step. Figure I can learn with him, and then if we like we can both get real starter decks!

MegaMelon

When do we get to start making absurd theories for "Unova confirmed"?

Hoenn confirmed was funny because it was the Half Life 3 of Pokemon and it still managed to make sense every now and again. All the Sinnoh confirmed memes I've seen just don't have the same feel for it :/ let alone Unova confirmed. Although I'd want a Unova remake just to see the Original Dragon.

CassSept

Hoenn confirmed was funny because it was the Half Life 3 of Pokemon and it still managed to make sense every now and again. All the Sinnoh confirmed memes I've seen just don't have the same feel for it :/ let alone Unova confirmed. Although I'd want a Unova remake just to see the Original Dragon.

I may eat crow on this one but this will change in a few years, give it time. DP are already 8 years old, that's as old as RG was when FRLG was released, and by the time DP remakes come around they will be nearly as old as RuSa is this year (12 years). DP remakes will be a huge improvement since it will probably improve a battle speed, one of the reasons why DP aged so badly. Plus, by the time they are released more of the kids who had grown up with DS/Wii, not prior Nintendo consoles, will start feeling nostalgic towards what was their first Pokemon adventure.

Unova remakes though, well, definitey not this decade :p

L.O.R.D

guys
do anyone remember that promotion at pokemon.com in 2005
where it says that xbox 360 is ran out of stores , why not get this gamecube bundle with pokemon xd , or something like that
i am trying to use web.archive.org but it doesn't show everything , the site uses flash back then

redhairedking

guys
do anyone remember that promotion at pokemon.com in 2005
where it says that xbox 360 is ran out of stores , why not get this gamecube bundle with pokemon xd , or something like that
i am trying to use web.archive.org but it doesn't show everything , the site uses flash back then

I don't remember this at all, but that isn't a bad marketing strategy.

Top Bottom