• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

JoeM86

Alright Joe, basically I wanna know where you're getting this 34/33/33 split from.

Basically, those were the numbers going around when TPCi was introduced. Those are the one thing I'm not 100% sure on, but I'm fairly certain they have equal ownership of the franchise.

So I'm playing through Pokémon White for the first time, and I'm only now really starting to get into the game, with all this stuff with the dragons going on. I'm just a sucker for dragons.

The Gen V 'mon are so lame, too. I'm pretty happy with my current five-man team (Serperior, Darmanitan, Krookodile, Carracosta and Galvantula), but I've had cooler loadouts. Can't wait until I can export the 'mon I found on my second-hand HG cart and restart that game, I'm itching for some old-school Pokémon action.

Kade

Crosspost from the Pokemon X/Y Thread:
Picked up the game from the eShop after I lost the cartridge a while ago so I've got to start from scratch. How difficult is it to get Blazikenite now that the event is long over? It's the only Mystery Gift I care about.

lupinko

Just a reminder my Wishmaker Jirachi and Ageto Celebi factories are open, the list of what is currently available is up in the xy thread.

Caladrius

He won it fair and square. PACHIRISU FOR PRESIDENT!
I want a Mega Pachirisu now.
I love your avatar.

I guess. Pach needs to work on his looks before I can accept his victory.

And this Ridley design is probably my favorite. Ferocious but with a strong hint of intelligence. It's a damn shame they didn't use it.

wait what

The winner of the Masters Division for VGC used a Pachirisu. Also no Mega. I mean he had a Mega on his team but he didn't pick it for his set of 4 for either of the 2 matches for the finals, but he did use Pachirisu and it tanked shit like a boss, it survived a friggen Salamence Draco Meteor.

Are there any videos of this Pachirisu in action?

I like it when something like this completely blows people away as it goes to show that there's still a lot to learn about the current metagame

lupinko

I have decided - almost certainly against my better judgement - to play all of Red/Gold/Crystal/Ruby/LeafGreen/Emerald/Diamond/Platinum/SoulSilver/White/White 2/Y in the leadup to AS.

Wish me luck.

(i also said i would do this before Y but i actually have the time to do it now)

You're better off just playing LG / Emerald / Platinum / SS / W1 / W2 / Y.

The gb and gbc games don't transfer over obviously. Also the remakes and revisions make the previous games redundant.

I would only ever recommend Diamond / Pearl if one was trying to get Mew from MPR. With platinum available I would not want to recommend that 15-20fps abomination on anyone. Obviously this was fixed with PtHGSS.

Still jarring that the gba games are the only 60fps pokemon games. Lol

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
c50

Top Bottom