• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
So, I got Soul Silver with a new game setting, and I have been wondering... Is there anything in this game (aside from the legendaries) that can I benefit from beating it that can be useful for my Pokemon X game?

spiritfox

So, I got Soul Silver with a new game setting, and I have been wondering... Is there anything in this game (aside from the legendaries) that can I benefit from beating it that can be useful for my Pokemon X game?

If you like the Apricorn Balls they're the only place to find them.

JoeM86

omg,i want to watch the episode 2 of mega evolution special

it will have Mega Sceptile in it
trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awljfriff5Q

Not quite. We don't know anything about what will be in the second episode of it.

The Mega Sceptile thing is part of a series of shorts that will air after the main episodes over the next few weeks in order to hype up the special. We'll know more on Thursday when this one airs, but whether or not Mega Sceptile is in the episode is not clear at this time.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
a0c.png

Kinda meh that Serena wants to be a Pokemon Idol now.

Not necessarily, I think she just wants to see what they look like. And honestly it's a fresh take than another Coordinator 3.0.

Has anyone here actually gotten a poster from GameStop for preordering OR/AS? Just curious, since my GS doesn't seem to have any yet.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to be asking, not really sure where else to do so. >_>

Has anyone here actually gotten a poster from GameStop for preordering OR/AS? Just curious, since my GS doesn't seem to have any yet.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to be asking, not really sure where else to do so. >_>

If it was like the preorder thing for X/Y, you should get it when you pick up the game itself, not when you preorder it.

We're getting close to CoroCoro, did last month's give any hints to what this month's will be about?

Is it time for Mega Flygon and or Mega Haxorus yet? Gamefreak, plz.

lupinko

I don't know what's wrong with me I should be ecstatic for this.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=129313052

Considering I was at SR #20 for Adamant.

Adamant Shiny Frame @ 35596 ~9m53s
IVs 23/31/19/5/4/7 HP Steel

So after thinking about it I could try for the earliest frame.

Which is what you see there, accomplished in 4 SRs.

Mild Shiny Frame @ 13464 ~3m44s
IVs 4/26/19/12/20/27 HP Poison

So for base stats it's:

Mild
UT L70 Kyogre 222/163/129/245/215/149

Vs

Adamant
UT L70 Kyogre 236/182/144/196/203/135

I was set to do the novelty Adamant whale build but logic, logic, how does it work?!

:x

Firestorm

For those in this thread that watch Pokemon Get or whatever it's called now, has the World Championships episode aired yet? They stopped us on the street in DC and filmed as they got my friend to trade them so I wanna know if he made it or not and watch :3

JoeM86

For those in this thread that watch Pokemon Get or whatever it's called now, has the World Championships episode aired yet? They stopped us on the street in DC and filmed as they got my friend to trade them so I wanna know if he made it or not and watch :3

This weekend.

lupinko

Hey check out this shiny frame I found for a TID/SID to RNG in RS, obviously you'd do it for Sapphire only because:

Timid 27/20/30/30/6/27, the best part? It's less than 10 minutes.

I am so going to try to do this.

Too bad the Eon duo are glitched because that is an amazing spread.

So it says Rayquaza has a Mega, not a Primal? That's weird, still excited to see it.
We better get the demo on the eShop, I don't want to miss out on the new Mega and the thing you get for playing every day.

JoeM86

So it says Rayquaza has a Mega, not a Primal? That's weird, still excited to see it.
We better get the demo on the eShop, I don't want to miss out on the new Mega and the thing you get for playing every day.

No, it says Rayquaza holds a secret to Mega Evolution. It doesn't say it has a Mega or a Primal

Joeys_Rattata

Neo Member
So I've decided to do my FIRST EVER!!!! nuzlocke run. Doing it in Ruby in honor of OR/AS coming out.

Quick question though, just for future reference. Do the dive areas count as separate routes from the ocean routes?

Top Bottom