• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

lupinko

Apparently Running Away from Rayquaza in Emerald is like soft resetting it, currently doing it now, but I haven't turned off this ds since Sunday night. It's at 102 hours now haha.

I'll get you Adamant Shiny Rayquaza!

I'm partial to Gallade, myself. Always wanted a male version of Gardevoir when I played Sapphire, so when I got X it was the first thing I went for.

5ZJj4Te.gif

lupinko

Can anyone help me try to find out my Secret ID of some banked pokes from older games?

I can give some cool stuff in return like Dream Radar legendaries, Wishmaker Jirachi and Ageto Celebi.

I've read ways on how to do it but I'm lazy. :p

tauroxd

So... I just discovered Pokémon TV, the app for smartphones and tablets... I wnet OMG and then actually saw it and... Meh... I wanted at least the last seasons but nope. Black & White is in it, but starting in EP26 or something... Wait, What? Whay is this so not awesome when it could be mega awesome :(

CorvoSol

Man I love Arcanine! Definitely one of my favorites.

Finally got the points to buy the Up-Grade so I can evolve Porygon2, which is the last Pokemon I need to finish my Pokedex. Still need my own personal Landorus and Tornadus to finish the collection, though. All I have to trade though are some Gamestop Shiny Dogs.

lupinko

Man I love Arcanine! Definitely one of my favorites.

Finally got the points to buy the Up-Grade so I can evolve Porygon2, which is the last Pokemon I need to finish my Pokedex. Still need my own personal Landorus and Tornadus to finish the collection, though. All I have to trade though are some Gamestop Shiny Dogs.

Do you need those two Genies? I think I have a spare Tornadus and I can quickly farm Dream Radar for a Landorus.

And I need opinions on this EV spread for my Shiny Lonely Palkia.

And don't recommend other natures because I can't change this particular Palkia, I caught it in Pearl in less than 30 SRs long ago. I was lucky that day. But obviously I would have wanted Timid or Hasty instead.

I basically took the smogon spread for Lonely Zekrom but flipped it for Palkia since they are sorta similar.

Lonely w/Lustrious Orb
4 HP / 252 Atk / 148 SpA / 104 Spe
Spacial Rend STAB
Earthquake
Aqua Tail STAB
Stone Edge / Hone Claws / T-Wave

Since it's still sitting in Pearl I can bring it to Move Tutors in Gen 4/5. For fun I thought about giving Gravity, Outrage and even Dive but since that's a HM in Gen 5 I don't think it can be brought to bank, so Palkia would forget it. :(

I'm using a Naughty one right now from Dream Radar in W2 with Dive and it's hilarious to use it on the computer.

My playthrough with Dream Radar genies, dragons and tower guardians. That's in addition to a Sassy Wishmaker Jirachi with SR and Body Slam (I'll give it Iron Head soon) and a Jolly Ageto Celebi (that will get Zen Headbutt and Seed Bomb).

Ugh, I should have realized that I need two DS systems to transfer Pokémon from HeartGold to White. All that trouble to beat White, and I only figure it out at the end. ><

JoeM86

So... I just discovered Pokémon TV, the app for smartphones and tablets... I wnet OMG and then actually saw it and... Meh... I wanted at least the last seasons but nope. Black & White is in it, but starting in EP26 or something... Wait, What? Whay is this so not awesome when it could be mega awesome :(

They change the episode selection every week

Slermy

Anyone have a Safari with Dittos and would be willing to befriend me?

I have dragons (Gabite, Dragonair, and Sligoo I think).

Busaiku

Augh, why are there no good Cinccino plushies.
Pikachu's doing great, and the Whimsicott plush works well considering its original design.

But Cinccino is apparently too fabulous to capture in plush form.

lupinko

Augh, why are there no good Cinccino plushies.
Pikachu's doing great, and the Whimsicott plush works well considering its original design.

But Cinccino is apparently too fabulous to capture in plush form.

I'm at a pokemon center right now, I can look for it. Lol

lupinko

I know there's a Poke Center plush, I just don't like it very much.

Judging by the tag it's a Pokedoll, so the chibi one. I have Pokedoll Darkrai, Diancie, Jirachi and Victini.

There's a even chibier line called Poke Petit.

You just want a regular and that isn't sold currently.

Busaiku

Huh, didn't know Pokedolls were a lower quality line.
Shane that that's the only way most Pokemon are available.

Still, Whimiscott's ok.

lupinko

Huh, didn't know Pokedolls were a lower quality line.
Shane that that's the only way most Pokemon are available.

Still, Whimiscott's ok.

They're not a lower quality line, it's not my fault your poke is not as awesome as Manaphy, Jirachi or Victini or the other event legendaries.

FdJCPRF.jpg

Busaiku

Would anyone be able to tell me if this is legit or not?
The seller is based in Fukuoka, it's not cheap at all, and the tag seems to be up to snuff, but I dunno about the back of the tag.

Pokevault sold out of this, so I dunno where else to get it.

The Battle Frontier in Emerald was placed in where the clouds are behind that Hoenn region logo in the bottom right corner of the map. So probably still there.

There's also some unnatural clouds right below Route 133 and 134 that totally looks like it's hiding something, lol

CassSept

From the way this LE box looks both steelbok and regular package are included in the set, right? How's Nintendo's track record with these?

Edit: Well, Mauville's distinguishing feature was Game Corner and since that's gone forever they had to improvise.

I'm predicting I will buy both OR and AS at some point, just so I can have one to indefinitely replay. Generation 3 was always my favorite.

Top Bottom