• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

Oswen

I love the new evil teams artwork.
Team Magma looks like the perfect militaristic evil while Team Aqua...is just a bunch of (awesome) unruly pirates.

Avixph

So I guess ]people can Mega evolve in Pokémon ΩRαS:

R5HXA9m.png

RXs5I9W.png

Does anyone else think of Yu-Gi-Oh! when they see these images?

R5HXA9m.png

RXs5I9W.png

All he did was unbutton his shirt.

EDIT:So the ORAS demo is going to be a code in the west too...
I swear, if you get the demo from GameStop or Toys R Us I'm going to scream until I pass out.
Why can't it just be an eShop download?

Avixph

All he did was unbutton his shirt.

EDIT:So the ORAS demo is going to be a code in the west too...
I swear, if you get the demo from GameStop or Toys R Us I'm going to scream until I pass out.
Why can't it just be an eShop download?
His hair is also a darker shade of green.

R5HXA9m.png

RXs5I9W.png

I fully approve of the Pokellennium Puzzle. Will be pretty interesting to see how his role gets expanded in ORAS. Hopefully he'll as badass as his Adventure counterpart.

-Horizon-

Not true, Brawly, Norman, and all the males in Aqua are an improvement, imo. Tabitha was the only one that got hit hard but they're making up for it by giving him a personality.

Only Brawly and Steven are the exceptions to me. Norman and both villain teams are still pretty meh. Have we seen much of the new Tabitha to think he has a better personality?

DaBoss

Maybe they'll change the story in OmegaRuby so that when Maxie is defeated, Maxie will leave the team to go "soul searching" and Tabitha takes over the group to help fix the problems they've created.
Better yet, battle Tabitha in the post game after he becomes the leader of a still craycray splinter faction of Magma.

TechCat

Neo Member
Why is Raichu's defense so low?

Why do Pokemon fans and Nintendo try to act like Raichu doesn't exist and whatnot?

I'm also saddened by this as Raichu is one of my favorite pokes.
I secretly hope they give him a mega...or at least a Lightball-like item.

I guess some peeps are just like that - just do the minimum amount of effort required to get things...to work.

I just realized that I never bothered to pre-order ORAS.

CengizMan

Not sure if I can make anybody happy with this or even if this is the right thread for this, but I have a boosterpack code for Trading Card Game Online. It's in German and I am not sure whether that matters or not. Anyway, please quote this post to see the code. Enjoy it!

Not sure if I can make anybody happy with this or even if this is the right thread for this, but I have a boosterpack code for Trading Card Game Online. It's in German and I am not sure whether that matters or not. Anyway, please quote this post to see the code. Enjoy it!

Says coupon invalid for me, maybe it doesn't work outside of germany or wherever you got it. If it was claimed it would say it's claimed.

edit: If there are people who don't play pokemon tcg online and have codes I'm more than willing to take them =D

CengizMan

Says coupon invalid for me, maybe it doesn't work outside of germany or wherever you got it. If it was claimed it would say it's claimed.

edit: If there are people who don't play pokemon tcg online and have codes I'm more than willing to take them =D

Seems like I made a small typo. Retry it with this code? Again, quote to see it. Maybe it won't work on non-German accounts.

-Horizon-

Better yet, battle Tabitha in the post game after he becomes the leader of a still craycray splinter faction of Magma.
Instead of trying to expand the land, he's trying to steal all the food in the world!

What would be a realistic date for the ORAS demo to come out?
My guess, October 31.

Horizon

you're fired.

At least Dakkumauji and Arched sempai are still on my wavelength. :[
Those Megas suck bro, they suck hard. I mean, I've tried to be as tolerable as I can with previous Megas but these take the cake for bad.

Caladrius

You weren't going to? YOU CRAY CRAY!

It could almost be called Craladrius.

It was originally going to be an "eventually" purchase. I got burnt out severely having to recollect a living pokedex in Emerald after losing it to save corruption and haven't touched any of the Hoenn games for a replay since then.

Those Megas suck bro.

Pension revoked

they suck hard.

Severance pay refunded

but these take the cake for bad.

MegaAerodactyl.jpg

Rule 34 of Nisekoi characters being overfed sent to your inbox

Muhaha

Muhaha

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

Instead of trying to expand the land, he's trying to steal all the food in the world!

My guess, October 31.

Those Megas suck bro, they suck hard. I mean, I've tried to be as tolerable as I can with previous Megas but these take the cake for bad.
Sharpedo is bad, but the other two aren't.

-Horizon-

Cal, I swear if you send those to me... *shakes fist angrily*

And yeah, I still dislike all those new megas so far. Mega Gallade and Mega Camerupt are just bleh.

Top Bottom