• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
ΩRαS is annoying me with the capital/non-capital inconsistency. Should be either ωrαs or ΩRΑS.

ΩRαS is annoying me with the capital/non-capital inconsistency. Should be either ωrαs or ΩRΑS.

Doesn't bother me, they picked the more recognizable symbols. Also it's kinda fitting with alpha, the beginning, being lowercase while omega, the end, is capital.

Wichu

Quick question: Does anyone know what location is shown in this OR/AS screenshot?

phhQUFS.png

I can't remember anywhere that looks like this in R/S
though it does look like it could be in the Battle Frontier... GAME FREAK PLS

-Horizon-

Because it's amazing. And clearly the public think so too considering this is a re-release after the Oops Pikachu plush's popularity last year!
I mean the Goomy and Espur are cute I guess. The others though...

Quick question: Does anyone know what location is shown in this OR/AS screenshot?

phhQUFS.png

I can't remember anywhere that looks like this in R/S
though it does look like it could be in the Battle Frontier... GAME FREAK PLS
Some have said its the pathway that leads to Sydney's elite four room. Others have said its that one place in the battle frontier.

Caladrius

I will destroy both of you.

You can't destroy the Ultimate GAF King Yakuza

only drug overdoses can.

I'm going to be in the closest town with a GameStop(200 miles away) exactly 10 days before the Diancie event.
T.T

I can grab one for you. I live 5 minutes away from one.

Could be worse. Limited the Nintendo Store in NYC for the first 386 customers.

The thought of hundreds of people scrambling in line for a paid demo for a game coming out in like 7 weeks would be hilarious.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
XY51: Hawlucha and Dark Hawlucha! [November 20th?]
XY52: Ninja Art Showdown! Frogadier VS Barbaracle!! [November 27th?]

Hype! And yeah Ash's Froakie is hinted to evolve at that ep.

They are trying to develop the most convoluted way to distribute the demo.

Buy 10 McChickens at McDonald's, then take the 10 vouchers in the center of the patties and then mail them to NoA and receive an SD card, insert the SD card into your computer and it will open a program to send a request for permission. You will receive a QR code in your email that you will then have to print out and take to gamestop so that they can scan it and then let you download the demo.

Buy 10 McChickens at McDonald's, then take the 10 vouchers in the center of the patties and then mail them to NoA and receive an SD card, insert the SD card into your computer and it will open a program to send a request for permission. You will receive a QR code in your email that you will then have to print out and take to gamestop so that they can scan it and then let you download the demo.
You joke now but it's probably something close to the truth.

Don't give them ideas. It's only going to be worse.

-Horizon-

Fast Start, doubles his attack and speed at the beginning of the battle.

How have they still not announced the details of how to get the ORAS demo in America?
Keep dreaming Arch.

Stop dreaming Arch, its turning into a nightmare.

Sorry for the double post, but this thread's been dead for a week.

So let me get this straight, not only has the American distribution for the demo not been announced yet, but a second distribution for Japan has been announced.
We are like 9 days away from the demo's release and NoA/Pokemon Company is still being silent, what the hell is going on?

As usual, NoA is useless at everything.

They'll probably email like 200 people with codes and call it a day and then I'll smash my face into a brick wall because I didn't get one. Outside of Japan the whole "get a download code by other means" thing is really dumb, just put the damn demo out on the eShop. I don't know who to blame for this, NoA or The Pokemon Company, probably which ever one is also responsible for making event Legendaries in store things instead of downloads in America not thinking about the tons of people who don't have easy access to a GameStop.

-Horizon-

Sorry for the double post, but this thread's been dead for a week.

So let me get this straight, not only has the American distribution for the demo not been announced yet, but a second distribution for Japan has been announced.
We are like 9 days away from the demo's release and NoA/Pokemon Company is still being silent, what the hell is going on?

Been too busy with Smash brah.

And wow, that makes me agitated. Nintendo/TPC pls. Step your game up. Give me a demo.

Caladrius

I was surprised that no one hailed the arrival of Snake Jesus our new lord and savior Mega-Rayquaza.

Been too busy with Smash brah.

And wow, that makes me agitated. Nintendo/TPC pls. Step your game up. Give me a demo.

Same here.

And why make a demo when they can spend man hours on more important things like...uh...
Someone help me out here.

Same here.

And why make a demo when they can spend man hours on more important things like...uh...
Someone help me out here.

Making deals with stores and fast food joints and printing out the 200 different steps needed so people can get the demo. It's a lot of work to get all the steps down!

Caladrius

I just need Mega Deoxys, Mega Crawdaunt, Mega Torkoal, Mega Shedinja and Mega Flygon and then I'll have the the gen 3 Megas I want.

Making deals with stores and fast food joints and printing out the 200 different steps needed so people can get the demo. It's a lot of work to get all the steps down!

200? What are they, commies?

They need to make people bleed for them.

Busaiku

How the heck does Froakie learn Cut naturally.
What the heck is the point of Cut on Froakie.
Seriously, everything's so weird now.

Top Bottom