• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

Kokonoe

Banned
GTS tracking just tells statistics about the latest trades, as far as I know.
GTS is independent from it, it should continue to work afterwards.

Was confused for a moment since I didn't recall this in Black and White or 2, but I just took a gander of the website and noticed it's showing information on who's doing what online. Kind of neat.

-edit-

Someone just traded a level 100 Arceus for a 67 Typhlosion.

JoeM86

Yeah, all WiFi options other than Dream World and ranked random matchup on all games will remain fully functional until Nintendo die

I just realized that X Y is coming out around the same time that a new born baby is going to be brought into my life. I will start him off on Pokemon young by playing the game while he is on my lap.

Oh god, naming a baby Spewpa sounds so dirty.
He was going to be named Riker until his mother found out it was a Star Trek reference.

That's unfortunate. Your wife must be no fun at all ;P

What are you seriously planning on naming him?

Name him wesley. Easier to get away with.

But then he'd slip into a pit of despair once he realised he was named after the worst character on the show. Geordi (or a different spelling of it) would be a lot better.

That's unfortunate. Your wife must be no fun at all ;P

What are you seriously planning on naming him?

But then he'd slip into a pit of despair once he realised he was named after the worst character on the show. Geordi (or a different spelling of it) would be a lot better.
Well she's not my wife, long story, don't feel like going into it. No name has been decided yet.

Tiamant

Hi guys! I've been out of pokémon quite some time but a few weeks ago I bought a copy of black 2 and I got hooked again. Now I want to complete the national dex and here I see my first mistake: White 2 was the best choice when aiming for this.
Oh well, between my HG pokes and some trades I've been able to complete most of the pokédex (500) but now I'm missing things like event legendaries (keldeo, genesect, mew, etc) and gens 3 & 4 starters, so the question is, can I catch or see this pokes entries somewhere? I recall postgame trainers having torterras and infernapes in Platinum but here the postgame content seems a bit shallow.

Firestorm

All of the services that use http://pokemon-gl.com/ are going to be shut down. In-game online services (That don't rely on it) will continue to work.
QEhgDjm.png

Theorymon

This just gave me a horrible thought: Microtransactions in Pokemon

Boost an IV by 1: 0.99$
Rare Candy: 0.99$
Event Pokemon at level 1: 4.99$
Bike: 1.99$
TMs: 2.99$
Evasion Booster: 0.99$
Running Shoes: 1.99$
Faster Text Speed: 1.99$
Multiple Save files: NEVER HAPPENING

Let's hope this day never comes!

Zeroth

Riccitiello, is that you?

qq more

Thank god Nintendo knows better enough not to do this. At least as long as Iwata is around. I remember his statement about Animal Crossing having microtransactions was on the lines of NOPE! AINT RUINING THE FUN FOR PEOPLE!

Needless to say there were idiots that criticized Iwata for not giving ACNL microtransactions :lol

Firestorm

I would pay the IV fee.

JoeM86

This is why I'm glad Nintendo do not follow industry trends, and that Masuda is against people paying for the content in the game beyond initial purchase

Top Bottom