• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

Sounds like he'll give priority to people who have a different region 3DS than where they are currently at.

Like a US 3DS while you are in Germany.

lupinko

Shiny Timid Gengar claimed, still giving away two 3IV Diancies.

Bold and Careful.

Priority to those without access to the distribution.

It's not a code but it's something at least right?

Regiruler

Shiny Timid Gengar claimed, still giving away two 3IV Diancies.

Bold and Careful.

Priority to those without access to the distribution.

It's not a code but it's something at least right?

I'm interested in the Diance. Again, I'm American so my country has access to the distribution.

Busaiku

I'm just gonna hate it when they only go iOS.
Anime Physics
Yeah, but why'd they have to use Drifblim of all flyers.
Could've had Jumpluff or something, but they had to use Drifblim.

Also, screw you Caladrius.
Every time I see your avatar, I buy more Len toys.

Caladrius

Yeah, but why'd they have to use Drifblim of all flyers.
Could've had Jumpluff or something, but they had to use Drifblim.

Also, screw you Caladrius.
Every time I see your avatar, I buy more Len toys.

Because hot air balloons are whimsical.

And let me guess, The Senbonzakura scale figure?
I'm seriously considering that one.

lupinko

You gotta remember this is the same show where thunderbolt causes everything to suddenly explode.

It's also the same anime that just flat out lies.

The Diancie movie has Honedge, Doublade and Aegislash using fly, and the latter two being used as vehicles.

Busaiku

I'm done.

The 1 thing that I like about the series though is that Kyurem's forms weren't fusion, but were transformations.
Cause screw fusion. Plus this was basically the precursor to Megas.

Stardust_Comet

Neo Member
No see, one would simply not make a plushie based on the anime toyline of a Pokemon that isn't part of the main cast or an important recurring character.

And they've done this stuff before. Recently there's a plushie labeled Serena's Pancham months before its debut.

As for Chespin, sadly as much as I want to see Chesnaught, Chespin is XY's titular "joke mon" who will not evolve at all (started in DP by Piplup, followed by Oshawott). They will not evolve.

But then again this is the director who has done, as /vp/ says, "break the status quo".

Considering Goomy's popularity, all I have to say is about time once it gets added into the main pokemon team line-up. I've been surprised it hasn't happened yet.

With Chespin, I can see either they will decide it's too cute to evolve, or later on, Clemont will have his "becoming a badass" moment and that is when Chespin will evolve.

Stardust_Comet

Neo Member
It's also the same anime that just flat out lies.

The Diancie movie has Honedge, Doublade and Aegislash using fly, and the latter two being used as vehicles.

If we wanted to be here all day, we could name all the attacks that have different effects from their in-game counterpart.

Or how many times a pokemon that could have a possible ability in the game has that ability ignored in the anime because it would get in the way of plot.

Or how many times Ash gets to use an attack in a unique way that we can never utilise in the games.

Or we can just remember Pikachu's thunderbolt striking Rhydon in the horn to knock it out.

Was the Giratina film any good? That and the Rise of Darkrai are the only post- Deoxys films I've had any interest in.

It was alright, but nothing special. Giratina's only really in it for like 15 minutes though.

IMO the only post-Destiny Deoxys worth your time is Keldeo and the Sword of Justice, and that's mostly because the voice direction is much better than any of the other movies.

Caladrius

Is it me, or is Explorers of the Sky hard to find?

It was alright, but nothing special. Giratina's only really in it for like 15 minutes though.

IMO the only post-Destiny Deoxys worth your time is Keldeo and the Sword of Justice, and that's mostly because the voice direction is much better than any of the other movies.

...Oh. :[

I'm kind of interested in K vs tSoJ. The fact that Keldeo is the protagonist is a bit of a deterrent though. Of course seeing all 3 versions of Kurem does sound nice...

spiritfox

If we wanted to be here all day, we could name all the attacks that have different effects from their in-game counterpart.

Or how many times a pokemon that could have a possible ability in the game has that ability ignored in the anime because it would get in the way of plot.

Or how many times Ash gets to use an attack in a unique way that we can never utilise in the games.

Or we can just remember Pikachu's thunderbolt striking Rhydon in the horn to knock it out.

I want my Thunder Armor.

Avixph

FTvPfGN.png

Stardust_Comet

Neo Member

Mega Raichu's ability will be Game Breaker, which means all electrical attacks it knows ignores the immunity ground types once had. Also, if anything has the ability Lightning Rod, electrical attacks are super effective.

Because that makes about as much sense as Mega Raichu's form =D

Honestly I think the Keldeo movie is complete shit. The Arceus movie is easily my favorite.

lupinko

Do the Shiny Gengar codes still work or are they time restricted?

I don't believe they said anything about expiration dates but probably for a few months.

Anyway, I need opinions, I want to go back to Johto, so do I start Japanese HG or English SS?

Basically the real question is, which do I want to RNG first, 6IV Modest Shiny Kyogre or 6IV Adamant Shiny Groudon?

Top Bottom