• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
mega evo act ii was interesting, a bit boring (personally I don't really like mega evo special), though act iii is more foreboding

Have 4 more NA Diancie Codes to give, I also know a lot of Gamestop stores are already out of them so priority to anyone that doesn't have access to the code.

Boss Doggie

rsqAAyZ.jpg

XY writers celebrate their anniversary. The used a pic of their scripts as a cake "top". The picture itself is censored because it contains spoiler mons. Some are easy to guess, like Braixen feet and Luxray feet, some are weird like... Goodra? Why would Goodra be with them?

2ch tried to make guesses.

HQTxWVW.jpg

Busaiku

Also, my image of Carbink is forever tarnished.
I always imagined them to sound like cute bunnies, but they're all old dudes.

Mr Buddy

Apologies if already discussed, but it looks like theres a new pokemon Anime special based on ORAS coming.

CPvI94Y.jpg

I saw it on Serebii, looks like theres not anymore details about it. I'm crossing my fingers for something akin to Pokemon Origins, or even something as awesome as that Black 2/White 2 trailer.

Boss Doggie

Apologies if already discussed, but it looks like theres a new pokemon Anime special based on ORAS coming.

CPvI94Y.jpg

I saw it on Serebii, looks like theres not anymore details about it. I'm crossing my fingers for something akin to Pokemon Origins, or even something as awesome as that Black 2/White 2 trailer.

Err it's not really an anime special.

As Dephender puts it, at most it'll just be a 5 min teaser.

CPvI94Y.jpg

Hmmm wonder if Kaori will return. :eek:

First time poster here, but I'm out of options. I couldn't find a diancie code in any of the local EBgames I went in the week they brought them out. I combed online for some kind souls but have had no luck. Does anyone has a spare Diancie code? It would really make my day.

First time poster here, but I'm out of options. I couldn't find a diancie code in any of the local EBgames I went in the week they brought them out. I combed online for some kind souls but have had no luck. Does anyone has a spare Diancie code? It would really make my day.

I can spare my code, do you still need it?
Will an NA code work?

Dang it Fish, I'm not going down with that ship.

Personified Pokemon > actual human shaped Pokemon

I feel like I shouldn't continue this while I'm a junior LOL.

Since it's not a full worldwide release nor a weekend release I think stores will get it closer to release this time.

Which regions are getting it later, again? I remember it being pretty arbitrary, but perhaps it was all of EU?

Top Bottom