• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

jelmerjt

3 perfect IVs again I guess?

mTfgTyd.jpg

mIgnipr.jpg

Caladrius

I'm going to be half-serious and speculate that there's also an Emerald remake.

Would also explain why Giratina and Kyurem are conspicuously absent.

-Horizon-

Warning:Episode Delta+Postgame spoilers for ORAS

Battle Resort is just copy-pasted Maison, thanks a bunch, GF
lol game freak

Huh what?

Battle Frontier
confirmed?

https://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/21788154

More spoilers: http://imgur.com/a/oLueh#lKVrM0m
BF is in construction

So when will it not be under construction? Once you get the special key item given only through a limited gamestop distribution?

Vylash

So when will it not be under construction? Once you get the special key item given only through a limited gamestop distribution?

sign up for the special pokemon.com newsletter and make sure your settings are set to recieve updates from nintendo and also sacrifice your first born child for a code

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
Do we know what the legendary split will be between the versions? I almost always get the second version, so I'm hoping that getting OR will round out the legendaries I never got to keep.

But it's less sardonically funny that way.

That said, that's much more likely. I am curious to see what changes they actually make either way.

Hard Mode pls

replace Team Flare with Team Magma or Aqua(or both if its XY2)
the new games connect Ruby and Sapphire to XY so its plausible
also this is all your fault Europe that we dont have the Game Corner anymore
all you Europeans need to tell your moms to stop being killjoys and ruining videogames with your think of the children bullshit

Delta Emerald in the Stars
Primal Rage
Hoenn Finally Confirmed
Now with 100% Real Trumpets!
Two remakes for the price of two
Pokemon IN SPACE
Now With Even More Potions
A Mega Makeover
α game with H2Ω
Hoenn Again (Naturally)
Water You Waiting For? Jump In!
TOO MUCH WATER!
Skitty X Wailord MEGA-OTP Redux
Happy Hoenn Holidays.
What I have so far. Could probably use some more deliberation :p

-Horizon-

pls no, I don't want to know what serial code begging for a Battle Frontier would be like.
Fun times ahead.

sign up for the special pokemon.com newsletter and make sure your settings are set to recieve updates from nintendo and also sacrifice your first born child for a code
Haha you almost had me there.

Probably never.
Masuda: laughs

It'll be the new truck or the new rocket.
So what imaginary hoops do I have to go through before realizing its fake now?

yami4ct

What I have so far. Could probably use some more deliberation :p

I like 100% Real Trumpets, but that's probably just me. I personally would avoid IN SPACE because it might spoil people who don't want to know about Episode Delta. I don't care about spoilers, but people take that stuff pretty seriously.

Avixph

After you catch Lati@ you won't need to teach a Pokemon the HM Fly because
they can be called upon at anytime to "Soar" if you have the Eon Flute and the best part is that you don't need to have them in your party to do so.

Caladrius

After you catch Lati@ you won't need to teach a Pokemon the HM Fly because
they can be called upon at anytime to "Soar" if you have the Eon Flute and the best part is that you don't need to have them in your party to do so.

Hooray, this means I won't be quite as tempted to use Crobat the 10th time!

So they did one thing right.

I stil wish they had found a way to get rid of Cut and Rock Smash.
My Aggron and Crawdaunt deserve better.

Caladrius

Would Dusk Ball even work.
Aren't they up in the sky.

With the possible exception of Deoxys (wait, we did confirm we could catch that, right?) it should work fine so long as it's night time.

They probably all run and you can only catch one of each depending on which starter you choose.

I imagine they'll make the Musketeers runners too, just to spite us.

...Your mind is a wonderfully terrifying playground sometimes.

I imagine at least 1 triplet is going to be like that though. The Djinn seem most likely to me for some reason.

Im less than 24 hours I'll be playing Alpha Sapphire, I'm super excited!

Those could also theoretically be in Z.
WHAT IF IT'S THE SAME GAME!?
Zygarde is basically Rayquaza anyways.
Pokemon Delta Z, with a New Zygarde form that fuses him with Mega Rayquaza and gives him a 800 base stat total.
This could be another situation like the Game Conner.
They legally can't have the game corner, the sign on the door isn't a tease, it's a farewell sign thanking people for supporting it when it was open.

Top Bottom