• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

Regiruler

Im less than 24 hours I'll be playing Alpha Sapphire, I'm super excited!

Zygarde is basically Rayquaza anyways.
Pokemon Delta Z, with a New Zygarde form that fuses him with Mega Rayquaza and gives him a 800 base stat total.

They legally can't have the game corner, the sign on the door isn't a tease, it's a farewell sign thanking people for supporting it when it was open.
Was there legally any reason they couldn't replace it with voltorb flip?

-Horizon-

After you catch Lati@ you won't need to teach a Pokemon the HM Fly because
they can be called upon at anytime to "Soar" if you have the Eon Flute and the best part is that you don't need to have them in your party to do so.
Sounds good. Still gonna catch a Tropius or Swellow though. I feel compelled to have my old team in the game.

Im less than 24 hours I'll be playing Alpha Sapphire, I'm super excited!

Zygarde is basically Rayquaza anyways.
Pokemon Delta Z, with a New Zygarde form that fuses him with Mega Rayquaza and gives him a 800 base stat total.

They legally can't have the game corner, the sign on the door isn't a tease, it's a farewell sign thanking people for supporting it when it was open.
Soon. Soon. I'll probably have to wait more than 24 hours until I get mine though ._.

tdyNV.png

Vylash

super bummed that i won't be able to get this for a few weeks at the very least, my first pokemon game that i can't get at launch

L.O.R.D

super bummed that i won't be able to get this for a few weeks at the very least, my first pokemon game that i can't get at launch

i know that feel
all Nintendo games are stopped at the borders since super smash 3DS
now i had ordered mine from amazon
maybe a week or 10 days till my game arrives

Panzon

Heading out in a few to pick up AS. My local gamestop is 3 blocks away and I called and they said to just come right in when they open the doors at 12 am. This is gonna be the easiest midnight launch to endure

Edit: A lot more people than I thought would be here. Fun atmosphere though

Busaiku

Chespin is a terrible Oshawott.

But this was like Awkward Moments: The Episode.
You know, a lot of episodes have had that problem.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Chespin is a terrible Oshawott.

But this was like Awkward Moments: The Episode.
You know, a lot of episodes have had that problem.

At the very least though, he has more personality and more moxie. I mean, which jokemon wanted a traveling companion to be traded with, without hesitation?

L.O.R.D

Finally , got my Omega Ruby and Alpha sapphire

it look fucking amazing , and its not light , it look heavy.
and its 1000 times better then the potions or the figures
still can't decide if i should open the Groudon coin or not
part of me wont to open only the Ruby coin , and leave sapphire alone

still waiting for the game , amazon said it shipped couple hours ago
so i hope it arrive in 3 days
( i don't live in the US , and there is a problem with Nintendo games arriving in my country )

In case people don't know. Once you generate your secret base QR code or ORAS and game sync you can get the QR code from the global link site to share on the web.

Top Bottom