• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

Maybe management.

Either way, I really want to have a new Nintendo 3DS XL. It feels really weird to have just a small nub where the Circle Pad was... even though Pokémon doesn't really need a functional Circle Pad, I just want to have a 100% working system.

Part of me wants to have a limited-edition Pokémon-themed New Nintendo 3DS before jumping in. It could be any flavour, for all I care... I'd be even OK with a New Nintendo 2DS if it means all the Pokémon!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Looks like next movie will feature primal hoenn legendaries after all, and even shiny mega rayray. Oh and hoopa apparently.

Sometimes I wish I knew more spots for getting tons of experience points in my game. It just feels so...strange to have to do it again and again just to get some Pokémon battle-ready in terms of levels, and possibly moves and evolution stage.

Though...

The very sound of levelling up makes me feel giddy. I want to level up all the things every time something levels up in the game!

Busaiku

On Sunnyshore or Pokemon Center?
Hopefully only the former, cause I placed my order those few days ago, and I hope I managed to get locked in.

Firestorm

Seeing these is making me happy I have a local friend visiting Japan in the next few days: https://twitter.com/siLPH_Co/status/543274024630226944

On Sunnyshore or Pokemon Center?
Hopefully only the former, cause I placed my order those few days ago, and I hope I managed to get locked in.
Pokemon Center. A reseller friend picked up around 300 or so according to his Facebook so I'm assuming no limit. I'm sure the owner of Sunyshore got enough for orders.

Busaiku

Do you happen to know if anyone's exporting that Pikachu on top of the Pokemon Center with Dedenne?
zegrLws.jpg

Well if you want all the mega stones, specifically the garchompite, doing the secret base flags, starting now, and if you're lucky with some of the bases should easily take a couple of weeks at least. That can be considered as post-game lol.

That and getting contest star ribbons, those things are so good if you're using the same pokemon across generations.

Busaiku

My end game in Alpha Sapphire, after getting all the Pokemon (which I will do this time!), is to build the best Gym in one of the Secret Bases.

Cool!

About half of them error'd out with a "maximum amount of favourites have been reached" error, but I don't have that many favourites. What gives? (2nd, 3rd, 5th ones)
You can manage your favorites list from your base PC IIRC. Delete the ones you don't want, and add in more.

Toxi

Banned
Driftveil probably is my favorite city theme in the series. Just really unique and cool.
It should be expected, HG/SS and FR/LG had many legendaries too.
Without events, FR/LG had only five, one more than the original games (the legendary pooch that corresponds to your starter).

Busaiku

Wow, the Mega Pikachu Y prices are ballooning out of control on eBay.
This morning, I saw the plushies going for like $40-$50. Now they're $70+.
Glad I got mine through Sunnyshore.

But why is no one selling the music box.

isny

napkin dispenser
Wow, the Mega Pikachu Y prices are ballooning out of control on eBay.
This morning, I saw the plushies going for like $40-$50. Now they're $70+.
Glad I got mine through Sunnyshore.

But why is no one selling the music box.

Just had a look at Sunyshore, they're the same price as the ebay seller I bought from, thank god. Can't wait to get mine!

Boss Doggie

So yeah Jessie's Pumpkaboo becomes Gourgeist. I am wondering where Goomy is though.

People speculate that the others are from Shauna, Trevor and Tierno.

Boss Doggie

Eh they weren't bad in the anime. As people in /vp/ said, they were "redeemed".

Also holy shit I just noticed they're standing on Avalugg.

Clemonts Luxio becomes a Luxray? Thundercat ftw!
And Jesse's pumpkaboo becomes a gourgeist? Interesting
Seeing the Braixen there....does Serena's Fennekin finally evolve?

edit: So beautiful seeing 21+ ribbons on my golem.

Top Bottom