• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Then again the posters never really show all of the cast. The Klefki short didn't have Hawlucha in the poster but it was there.

For some reason, this Froakie is sitting there, untraded on the GTS. All I wanted was a Chespin, but apparently nobody wants a Froakie right now. It's been a day since it was deposited into the GTS, so maybe I should just keep on waiting.

Though...

I do wonder if there's a time limit for GTS trades?

Boss Doggie

Oh, so according to /vp/ the usual movie director Kunihiko Yuyama is not gonna be doing the 18th movie, but rather the TV series director/storyboarder Atsuhiro Tomioka (did pokemon since OS). He is also responsible for the mega evolution series as well as the top episodes in XY. Oh and he did Entei movie too.

Disregard, see my new post.

For some reason, this Froakie is sitting there, untraded on the GTS. All I wanted was a Chespin, but apparently nobody wants a Froakie right now. It's been a day since it was deposited into the GTS, so maybe I should just keep on waiting.

Though...

I do wonder if there's a time limit for GTS trades?

I'm pretty sure there isn't.

Boss Doggie

Ahh so this is the correct one

OK, here's what's actually being said:

>The director of the movie is Yuyama. He's directed every movie.
>The feature film is written by Tomioka, the head writer for the anime. This is his first movie.
>The "usual movie writer" is Hideki Sonoda. He's written every movie since the Celebi one. He's writing the short this year.
>Movie 1 and 2 were written by Takeshi Shudo, and movie 3 as written by both Shudo and Sonoda
>Sonoda IS already writing for the anime (though he doesn't do it that often). His last episode was the Millefeui one, which everyone loved

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Watching through XY, I feel like it's an okay show that does good with what it's got, even if it doesn't really have anything too good going for it yet...the plots are rather simplistic, but the animation is sprucy enough to be fun, and I like the character interaction.

The opposite of BW, which I thought had a lot of neat ideas, but completely floundered everything.

Two days and a half just to get the Froakie traded away on the GTS. At least I now have a Japanese Chespin for some reason.

Next up, Fennekin. This better not take too long. (Speaking of Pokémon trading, I plan to trade myself Goomy and Deino. Or get it off the GTS.)

It feels very strange to know that I now have at least six Pokémon good for the real fight...

Boss Doggie

N2Ok4ys.png

xmkHf4C.jpg

Boss Doggie

So Japan is getting a "Complete Legendary Showcase" in 31st Dec., 6am Japan time (while they have an anime recap/teaser 1hr special later 8am). Wonder what that's about.

Hegarol

Hey guys,

after years of lurking I finally decided to join GAF. Glad to join the Pokemon Community today. I am 31 and from Germany.

Currently working on my livingdex in AS and in general a shiny dex though that could take years ^^. I love collecting and trading Pokemon, fighting not so much.

Caladrius

They'll sell it just before the dark Messiah Mega Giratina is prepared to claim his rightful throne.

Sulks as he has to wait another 7 years for D/P remakes.

Cause it's only a boring normal Pokemon Center and not a MEGA Pokemon Center, duh

So does everything get a 1000 Yen markup there?

Hey guys,

after years of lurking I finally decided to join GAF. Glad to join the Pokemon Community today. I am 31 and from Germany.

Currently working on my livingdex in AS and in general a shiny dex though that could take years ^^. I love collecting and trading Pokemon, fighting not so much.

Hello hello.

I'm mostly a collector as well. (I have a living dex now minus Keldeo and Victini. No intention of collecting shinies of anything aside from my favorites, though.)

Boss Doggie

Hey guys,

welcome!

Busaiku

Pokemon games don't usually get announced at E3.
Y was during January, Alpha Sapphire was May.
Black was during February, and Black 2 was April.

I think it's possible that there is no game next year, while they focus on Detective Pikachu and Pokken, maybe something Amiibo related.

Pokemon games don't usually get announced at E3.
Y was during January, Alpha Sapphire was May.
Black was during February, and Black 2 was April.

I think it's possible that there is no game next year, while they focus on Detective Pikachu and Pokken, maybe something Amiibo related.

That's why I think they'll announce at E3, for a release in February 2016 for the 20th Anniversary.

harmonize

It'll probably be around E3-time if they do release something on the twentieth anniversary, but I don't think that it would be at the actual event. Maybe announce them a bit earlier, then have a trailer ready at E3 showing new information like they did with ORAS.

Goodness me, Pokémon White 2 now feels hard after coming off Y and Omega Ruby. Experience point shortages can be extremely bad, but at least things got better after I got the free Lucky Egg.

At this point I just got through the seventh Gym.

Is it just me, or are Quick Balls not as effective in this game?

Nightbird

I just watched Episode 52 of the XY-Anime.

It was a pretty decent Episode, but the biggest Factor in that was that
Ashs Froakie finally evoled
<-- keeping that in Spoilers, just in Case.

Is it just me, or is the overall Pacing of the Anime a bit slow?

Boss Doggie

I just watched Episode 52 of the XY-Anime.

It was a pretty decent Episode, but the biggest Factor in that was that
Ashs Froakie finally evoled
<-- keeping that in Spoilers, just in Case.

Is it just me, or is the overall Pacing of the Anime a bit slow?

It's mimicking XY's gym leader progression. Notice the huge gap between the episode from Viola to Grant.

Top Bottom