• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

Frost_Ace

evolution-of-a-pokemon-player.jpg

If I see that chart one more time... ><; I'm a mix of "way too excitable" and "Pre-Alpha Nerd" BTW

Based on the past couple of months, it'll either be midday tomorrow or Wednesday.

Pretty much this.

I'm hoping corocoro shows off more than Honedge. Things should be ramping up, though - There's only this, August, and Sept. left for pre-release Corocoro (The October one legally releases on Oct. 15th so it's not like it'll have a lot of info).

Kokonoe

Banned
Once again, thanks for using the poll. I've read every single one and it's been quite interesting seeing everyone's viewpoints.

Pretty much this.

I'm hoping corocoro shows off more than Honedge. Things should be ramping up, though - There's only this, August, and Sept. left for pre-release Corocoro (The October one legally releases on Oct. 15th so it's not like it'll have a lot of info).

The July Coro Coro for Black and White revealed loads and loads of info, with loads of Pokemon, N, the rivals, Triple Battles, the Passerby features, Black City and White Forest... plenty of stuff.

I could see only a handful of Pokémon being revealed, but I can definitely see a lot of different details coming out.

I liked Naruto quite a bit in the beginning, but stopped watching during Shippuden.

Are any of the PS3 games worth playing?

Go pick up Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 right now. It's got beautiful graphics and a huge cast of original (read: non-clone) characters, even if the gameplay itself is simplistic.

For the record, I haven't read or watched Naruto in years and I still greatly enjoy it.

Zeroth

Kokonoe

Banned
GGPO is for 2d only, right? I don't remember.

Oh that's my cue.

Also, delicious AA 1080p 60fps NUNS, yes please.

dat framerate, dat everything.

Also, kind of interesting to see that. lol

Namco has clearly done good this gen.
Absolutely. I love the Dynasty Warriors Gundam series.

Indeed, they dubbed TTGL this gen!

Also, while we're on the topic of Naruto...

OOOOOOLIOLIOLIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Top Bottom