• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Apparently there's an image of "spreadsheets" showing Pokemon design with the tree in it. Not sure if it's fake or legit tho.

And yet it is so awesome it gets to be on a 3DS system in classy black and gold.

You mean the black one with a tacky decal? :p

The gold one that resembled an MH design is way better!

Makes me wonder about pretty much everything that is a rumour goldmine. Who can we trust on the sea of rumours?

I think I'll take a "it's not confirmed until it's official" to temper my expectations.

By the way, anyone use a Pokémon as their wallpaper eight now?

JoeM86

Apparently there's an image of "spreadsheets" showing Pokemon design with the tree in it. Not sure if it's fake or legit tho.

Totally fake. I guess you could say I can confirm that :p

All I can say that there's something about the design for Orotto that is vastly different to the sketches at certain times

ufo0272

Neo Member
Just wondering, is there any pokémon you just absolutely HATE? For me it's Dunsparce. Fucking hate that little bugger.

Just wondering, is there any pokémon you just absolutely HATE? For me it's Dunsparce. Fucking hate that little bugger.

I like Dunsparce... T^T

I don't really "hate" any Pokémon, to be honest. I think that some are definitely worse than others and my my fondness for some has faded over the years (i.e. I don't think Charizard is nearly as cool as I thought it was in 1998), but I there are none that I would run a smear campaign against or anything.

Dunsparce, a.k.a. "that tsuchinoko". Pretty much the only one that immediately comes to mind... :p

(note: it's not on a level of 'hate', it's on a level of indifference o_o)

Caladrius

The only pokemon I can actually say I despise are Garbodor, the Mr. Mime family, the Chimecho Family and Luvdisc. Blah, creepy and useless, respectively.

Refyref

There is no Pokemon I hate, but there are a few I'm just indifferent to. One that pops to mind is Makuhita. There are a few other Gen 3 and maybe 4 Pokemon I'd throw there too.

harmonize

300px-464Rhyperior.png

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Garbodor has a better theme and looks anyway. It's meant to be that "ugly but actually caring" monster.

harmonize

Something about Dunspare's quirky design and plain attributes has always been endearing to me; I almost feel the same way about Bidoof.

Almost.

ufo0272

Neo Member
Bet it's extremely likely that you'll live some Pokémon when it stars in a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game.

Dunsparce grew on me big time.

I thought it was awesome the way you got a pokemon in mystery dungeon based on your personality in those games. I always turned out to be a Charmander for some reason :p I believe they got rid of that system in the latest one and you just choose pokemon this time right? I always ended up being caught in some dungeon or at some boss underleveled :/

entremet

From a competitive perspective, Gen VI will be the first generation with patches. I wonder how GF will use patches if any for balancing.

I thought it was awesome the way you got a pokemon in mystery dungeon based on your personality in those games. I always turned out to be a Charmander for some reason :p I believe they got rid of that system in the latest one and you just choose pokemon this time right? I always ended up being caught in some dungeon or at some boss underleveled :/

Yep, you pick what you want this time around.

The forums do have a multi-quote function. There should be a "plus" button right beside the "Quote" link. That'll come in very handy in condensing posts.

Do they make Dunsparce plushies?

Ellix

Not many Pokemon that I'd say I actively "dislike" but I find I involuntarily flinch every time I see official artwork of Vullaby. I also dislike Kricketune in-game for their godawful harpy cry which was funny a whole of x0.5 instances.

Bet it's extremely likely that you'll live some Pokémon when it stars in a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game.

Dunsparce grew on me big time.
Even though I didn't and still don't care for Bidoof, I liked him in Explorers of Darkness. He was weak and useless, but so charming. I kept imagining his voice in a country accent.

Top Bottom