• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

injurai

Banned
ibpAZY6R3MKp3F.gif

I may be abandoning team EatChespin for Froakie.

ffdgh

I demand a chespin gif if one is available.

Oh scratch that. Ash for once do the right thing and pick chespin please...

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
YAYAKOMA! YAYAKOMA! KAWAIIIIIIII NE!

bahahahah!

Also dat brown spot on chespin's back is really part of its design. Maybe something will grow out of it... but then that'd look like it had a tumor. And no one even noticed it sharpening its leaf quills :(

And yay Reuniclus is transparent!

Boss Doggie

Smash never showed any new Pokemon, silly

I think the only new one is Newtwo

Speaking of which, just in case, Old Mewtwo isn't retconned out. Only PokeBeach is saying that.

Jesus. Them smash peeps need to shut the fuck up. Wtf nintendo? Where are direct feed vids?

You know the old adage

It's Pokemon Smash

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks! Might buy it, I've been sort of interested in this game. Is it any good?
I've heard almost nothing but good things, but I haven't played it myself. Been meaning to for a while, and now I finally will!

Anura

I like that fishing is back to a not post Elite 4 thing.

It might not be, it could just be in the demo to show it off.

The fact that they found a fully evolved older pokemon might mean it really was just a demo thing

Although it would be great if I was wrong

You're clearly unfamiliar with Japanese television. This is standard.

No direct feed videos. Really, we shouldn't be posting those as they're clips from a TV show

I mean direct feed vids straight from nintendo. It's time. The game releases in three months. And dont gimme any of your "logic". This isnt my first pokemon release. Just want some videos ala ALTTP2 style.

I mean direct feed vids straight from nintendo. It's time. The game releases in three months. And dont gimme any of your "logic". This isnt my first pokemon release. Just want some videos ala ALTTP2 style.

"Logic"? It's much safer to get in everyone's good side, especially when it involves severe legal consequences.

JoeM86

They released one last week...

He means that Nintendo should be aware of how the internet works and have direct feed videos prepared in other languages to be up on YouTube soon after Smash.

They usually do put up direct feed footage after CoroCoro/Smash. Not this time, though.

That's not true. When it has been a Smash demo, they have never posted it. CoroCoro and official announcements, yes. They do and haven't not.

Refyref

That's not true. When it has been a Smash demo, they have never posted it. CoroCoro and official announcements, yes. They do and haven't not.

Well, Smash stuff is usually CoroCoro stuff, so that's what I was thinking of.

Boss Doggie

Filb.de has a really nice quality of the game clip and anime clip of Smash

He means that Nintendo should be aware of how the internet works and have direct feed videos prepared in other languages to be up on YouTube soon after Smash.

They only do that usually after a Coro Coro stuff though. This isn't one of those moments.

lol someone's tense

Boss Doggie

Also as expected Chespin is still the underdog of the three, as always. I'll root for ya, you hedgehog!

He always gets buttmad at everything Joe says, just ignore him.

Yeah. He was already proven wrong with Orotto, I wonder why he's still Honedge.

Proven mad with oriotto but right about an early coro coro and fairy type. Hmm...ill take those odds. And how many of you guys doubted pokebeach again? Anyway what i meant was i didnt want to hear "nintendo never really releases too many direct feed vids of a pokemon game". I want a nice long video without those smash fools yelling over it. Im hoping we can can get direct feed vids from the upcoming event in august.

Boss Doggie

Proven mad with oriotto but right about an early coro coro and fairy type. Hmm...ill take those odds. And how many of you guys doubted pokebeach again? Anyway what i meant was i didnt want to hear "nintendo never really releases too many direct feed vids of a pokemon game". I want a nice long video without those smash fools yelling over it. Im hoping we can can get direct feed vids from the upcoming event in august.

I still don't get the "you showed us with Coro Coro!" part. And I'm pretty sure "Fairy type" is free for all and even Serebii was willing to agree with that due to Hiro.

If nintendo has release a video where someone is actually playing the game, no one is talking over said game, and is over five mintues i'd love to be wrong. Please link me immediately.

I still don't get the "you showed us with Coro Coro!" part. And I'm pretty sure "Fairy type" is free for all and even Serebii was willing to agree with that due to Hiro.

That was more towards joe really. And Fairy wasnt free for all. I keep saying there was so much evidence even without hiro. And to that last part, when i asked joe what he thought about the possibility of a new type he said "im a webmaster so im not in a position to speculate". What a bullshit answer. Bigger website comment on the veracity of rumors all the damn time.

Boss Doggie

That was more towards joe really. And Fairy wasnt free for all. I keep saying there was so much evidence even without hiro. And to that last part, when i asked joe what he thought about the possibility of a new type he said "im a webmaster so im not in a position to speculate". What a bullshit answer. Bigger website comment on the veracity of rumors all the damn time.

Actually he's been away from stuff like this due to the take-down notice before. He's been neutral through all of this. Before then fairy was as likely as flying or bug but with Hiro it became clearer.

And again, the anger against coro feels silly because leaks are random.

If nintendo has release a video where someone is actually playing the game, no one is talking over said game, and is over five mintues i'd love to be wrong. Please link me immediately.

He's referring to the vids posted on the Japanese site of XY which featured Pokemon attacking. They usually come out after the official reveals after Coro Coro. Also those "Pokemon X Y Gameplay" videos.

Why the hell are you so antagonistic? I genuinely don't understand. Did Joe run over your dog or something?

Joe doesn't comment on rumours. He has never commented on rumours. You want whatever bullshit is knocking around on 4chan, go to Pokéjungle.

Actually he's been away from stuff like this due to the take-down notice before. He's been neutral through all of this. Before then fairy was as likely as flying or bug but with Hiro it became clearer.

And again, the anger against coro feels silly because leaks are random.

He's referring to the vids posted on the Japanese site of XY which featured Pokemon attacking. They usually come out after the official reveals after Coro Coro. Also those "Pokemon X Y Gameplay" videos.

I dont buy that cease and desist crap. Let me explain: Bigger general gaming sites have posted accurate rumors and dicussed them many times before. Nintendo is not gonna be on your ass for sharing an opinion on neogaf of all places. Personally, i think it was a cop out so as not to appear wrong if fairy turned out to be false. And Fairy was not as likely as flying or bug if you actually looked at the hints. Im not mad about early coro coro. What i dont like is how joe comes off as a complete know it all. That month he was pretty dismissive about coro releasing that saturday and it did. Like we all havent been here since day one and dont know the patterns. After all this time you still have to open your mind to the possibilities.

And i expounded on the quality of video that im looking for. No promo music, no eccentric and strident voices, just pokemon and be longer than five mintues.

Evidence for new type even with hiro's backpedaling:

- That short video of that eevee pokemon short showing off slyveons abilities. We know for a fact that i wasnt going to be psychic and flying and bug didnt match what slyveon was displayed doing

- Nintendo has never been this coy about a regular non legendary pokemon before. Pokemon typings are usually quickly revealed. We had to wait several months for this one.

- The hype nintendo itself was putting behind slyveon and its type.

- Then that smash vid of that lady dressed up as a slyveon came out and it

The evidence was def there. No doubt about that.

Why the hell are you so antagonistic? I genuinely don't understand. Did Joe run over your dog or something?

Joe doesn't comment on rumours. He has never commented on rumours. You want whatever bullshit is knocking around on 4chan, go to Pokéjungle.

I dont like his know it all attitude and i dont like how he comes off as kinda slimy. All my posts concerning joe were directed at joe and to joe. You all chose to zero on it and keep it going. Looks like there is another defense force about.

Top Bottom