• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Hey, would someone let me trade my Seadra to them so I can evolve it into a Kingdra? And then send it back to me, obviously. pretty pretty pls? I'm on Black 2.

A bet you couldn't win, so maybe subconsciously you wanted to have that avatar.

I'm a blasted fool (which I'm sure many can attest to), so I didn't know what my avatar was going to be when I took the bet :p

I like it when my username matches up with my avatar though, so I highly doubt I'll still be wearing this one come next week.

I'm a blasted fool (which I'm sure many can attest to), so I didn't know what my avatar was going to be when I took the bet :p

I like it when my username matches up with my avatar though, so I highly doubt I'll still be wearing this one come next week.

What was the bet?
Oh right, if Coro is coming out early, does that mean leaks will be earlier?

It will be the same as this month.

That was a fast username change. And quite... unexpected.

Either way, well... I have a feeling that I'm going to stick with this name until the seventh generation.

Battiness is not a choice, it's a condition.

I think the only time I'd ever change my name is if they came out with a vastly superior evolution to Scrafty, but then the pun in my name wouldn't work :(

JoeM86

talonflame3.jpg

:)

Top Bottom