• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

Leafeon is my favorite Eevee...it used to be Flareon but when I got to use him in my Platinum playthrough, he proved to be very valuable part of the team and his ingame sprite is kind of cool.

Flareon is the second best, limited as he may be, he's got the power of the sun in him and I love his coloring...

As for the rest...uhhhh not sure. I just know Moeveon is dead last because I just don't like its design at all

When I asked for 3DS friend codes yesterday only one person gave me their code...
catherine-love-is-over-456x283.jpg

zroid

Banned
I definitely ranked the Eeveelutions in a different thread a few months ago, and I'm almost positive this ranking differs from that one. What can I say... my preferences change!

Glaceon > Umbreon > Espeon = Sylveon > Jolteon > Leafeon > Flareon > Vaporeon

Refyref

I definitely ranked the Eeveelutions in a different thread a few months ago, and I'm almost positive this ranking differs from that one. What can I say... my preferences change!

Glaceon > Umbreon > Espeon = Sylveon > Jolteon > Leafeon > Flareon > Vaporeon

That's why I'm always hesitant to rank stuff. It usually depends on my mood. :p

Espeon > Vaporeon > Umbreon > Flareon > Leafeon > Glaceon > Jolteon > Sylveon

Also, anyone else a little annoyed that Fletchling becomes Fire/Flying on evolution? I always pick the Fire starter for my first play through, a trend which is set to continue into X/Y but this means I can't use the Fletchling line

Espeon > Vaporeon > Umbreon > Flareon > Leafeon > Glaceon > Jolteon > Sylveon

Also, anyone else a little annoyed that Fletchling becomes Fire/Flying on evolution? I always pick the Fire starter for my first play through, a trend which is set to continue into X/Y but this means I can't use the Fletchling line

I am, but I'm picking Froakie so the reason it annoys me is that I want to use Litleo and the fact that Fire/Flying is a bad type combo.

Lord Phol

Eeveelution rankings, Hm!

1. Leafeon
2. Espeon
3. Umbreon
4. Glaceon
5. Sylveon
6. Vaporeon
7. Jolteon
8. Vaporeon
9. Flareon

zroid

Banned
The Canadian dates for the shiny legendaries differ slightly from the US:

In Canada, the Shiny Dialga character distribution event begins Friday, Aug. 30, at participating EB Games locations. Canadian players can get a Shiny Palkia beginning Friday, Sept. 13, and a Shiny Giratina beginning Friday, Sept. 27, at participating EB Games stores across Canada.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Jolteon > Arcanine > Umbreon > Leafeon > Espeon > Vaporeon > Sylveon > Glaceon > random fake Eeveelutions > bunch of rocks > Stunfisk

Stunfisk is an Eeveelution right?

braves01

Banned
Bro, I already added you yesterday, lol.

Sorry, lol. That was directed at other people in the thread, but I should have been clearer.

Btw, I added everyone else who's posted their FC on this page so please add me back if you want to be friends (especially if you also play animal crossing).

Quest1

Added everyone who posted their code. Slowly coming of the New Leaf addiction, but if any of you want to play let me know. Or past Gen pkmn of course.

The Litleo Evo idea got me thinking, what other dual type combinations haven't been used yet? Besides anything+Fairy of course. I'm looking forward to a Grass+Dragon and Electric+Fighting.

Added everyone who posted their code. Slowly coming of the New Leaf addiction, but if any of you want to play let me know. Or past Gen pkmn of course.

The Litleo Evo idea got me thinking, what other dual type combinations haven't been used yet? Besides anything+Fairy of course. I'm looking forward to a Grass+Dragon and Electric+Fighting.

Fire Water.

They could make the Pokemon a mason jar of "liquid".

Poison/Steel, Poison/Rock, Poison/Electric, Poison/Fighting, Grass/Ghost, Water/Fire, Rock/Dragon, Electric/Psychic

Toxicroak am cry.
EDIT: Holy crap, I just looked up Electric/Psychic and it is an amazing type combo. It's basically HYPER Psychic. I hope we get a Pokemon with that type combo.

Okay, I got my $30 worth of FE/SMT funds added, and I'm ready to spend it on Pokemon Y. When can we preorder on the eShop? What's the bonus? Why don't they kick it up a couple of months? Cmon cmon cmon, I want it now!

backlot

Okay, I got my $30 worth of FE/SMT funds added, and I'm ready to spend it on Pokemon Y. When can we preorder on the eShop? What's the bonus? Why don't they kick it up a couple of months? Cmon cmon cmon, I want it now!
No game has ever had eShop preorders before. I wouldn't expect any.

Frost_Ace

Grass/Dragon sounds so awesome, I always picture something like the Elder Wyrm from FFXII when I think about it

ElderWyrm-ffxii.png

<3

ZodR_ARG

Neo Member
That's not Duramboros lol

Hi, I just got a 3DS with a bunch of games, and waiting for Pokemon X/Y :D

How do I know my friend code?

Just finished a White 2 Bug monotype using Leavanny, Scolipede, Crustle, Escavalier, Galvantula and Volcarona. Pretty fun. Anyone else done a monotype?

JoeM86

The special event distribution has been announced for the Pokémon Video Game Championships next weekend in Vancouver. This Pokémon is a special Smeargle with the moves False Swipe, Spore, Mean Look & Odor Sleuth which allow it to be the perfect Pokémon for catching others. It's distributed at Level 50 and is said to have high Speed & Attack IVs. The Smeargle distribution will take place on Saturday, August 10th from noon to 8 p.m. and Sunday, August 11th from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.

~Your friendly neighbourhood Serebii

The special event distribution has been announced for the Pokémon Video Game Championships next weekend in Vancouver. This Pokémon is a special Smeargle with the moves False Swipe, Spore, Mean Look & Odor Sleuth which allow it to be the perfect Pokémon for catching others. It's distributed at Level 50 and is said to have high Speed & Attack IVs. The Smeargle distribution will take place on Saturday, August 10th from noon to 8 p.m. and Sunday, August 11th from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Oh dang, I could really use one of those. If anyone here is attending the VGCs in Vancouver next weekend, would you graciously pick a Smeargle up for me? I'll trade absolutely anything you want for it, including one of my shinies.

Emitan

Is this an online distribution?

Top Bottom