• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

That said I really want RS remakes on the 3DS because it would be sooooo goooood for me.

Nothing beats the smell of my real childhood Pokémon (when I bothered to actually read and do everything).

Maybe they'll make it where you don't even need a HM...

Of course if they nuked the idea of HM's and arbitrarily restricting your exploration that way, perhaps they could come up with another way of making sure gamers keep on the right path...

But I digress...

lol@these 4chan XY drawing leaks on /vp/:

1375308561266.png

ffdgh

I always thought it would make sense if they already knew how to use HMs without having to actually waste a slot for them.....surf and waterfall aside.

Out of curiosity, did anyone see/identify those "leaked" screenshots that person posted on /vp/?

O823YG2.png
vZySFL0.png

kb2nAlB.png

If they are legit, it looks like a pretty awesome legendary. If they're not legit, I find it odd that the collective hivemind of the internet hasn't been able to identify a game that they came from.

Some of the other "leaked" images were from other games, but so far nothing looks like this guy.

Wichu

Out of curiosity, did anyone see/identify those "leaked" screenshots that person posted on /vp/?

O823YG2.png
vZySFL0.png

kb2nAlB.png

If they are legit, it looks like a pretty awesome legendary. If they're not legit, I find it odd that the collective hivemind of the internet hasn't been able to identify a game that they came from.

Some of the other "leaked" images were from other games, but so far nothing looks like this guy.

It's from a (really well-made) trailer for a fangame. I can't remember the name, though - I'll edit it in if I find it.

EDIT: Found it. Pokémon Imperial Sky 2012 teaser. It looks like the project is dead, though :(

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, the Pokemon you named are definitely among the top tier. Cresselia in particular along with Thundurus and Tyranitar. People don't use something because they see it high on a tier list. Pokemon are high on a tier list because they're good. People use good Pokemon to win. Contrary to the belief of a certain Elite Four member, strong Pokemon and weak Pokemon do exist!

If people run, they're doing it to save time. If they disconnect, they're just being little bitches.

Hope they have the sense to include a penalty system for disconnects this time around. Haven't played BW2, but I assume there still wasn't one.

SteelYoshi

Neo Member
Anyone else exited about Pokemon Amie?
What Pokemon are you looking forward to having time with?

For me Rayquaza, I just wanna know how it would work. Also Meloetta, as it's super kawaii. :3

For me Rayquaza, I just wanna know how it would work. Also Meloetta, as it's super kawaii. :3

Pokemon Amie sounds neat. It's something I think the Pokemon games have needed for a while: which is a way to interact with your Pokemon. The only time was in HG/SS when they followed you around. At least in my memory, anyway. I've never played the spinoff games.

This new mode, as well as the riding Pokemon mechanic sounds very neat. Maybe in order to ride a Pokemon, you have to raise the happiness via Pokemon Amie. That sounds like a good tie in. Either way, I look forward to the new mode.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Will probably ignore it and hope it was the Pokemon following you feature instead...

Bullshit. At least this one has more depth to it and nothing superficial.

They seem to label some Pokemon as "fierce". Apparently you can mellow them out.

Zaventem

How do you guys remember type weakness/resistances? i swear i know the weaknesses but when it comes to resistances with dual type pokemon it's where i fuck up.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Apparently Alexa's cleavage = bad but Alexa's firm ass = fine

How do you guys remember type weakness/resistances? i swear i know the weaknesses but when it comes to resistances with dual type pokemon it's where i fuck up.

tbqh it sorta comes out naturally.

Let's see what unexpectedly fierce Pokémon are out there. Might be funny if there's a visual/cognital dissonance.

The ones shown in the website with that caption featured Lucario :p

...So they're making tsundere Pokémon canon?

Hahaha maybe!

I knew that face looked familiar.
tumblr_mo9euxv1V01qkdez7o1_500.png

Top Bottom