• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

javac

Guys...have you seen this? o_O

PDP_top_eSpots_pokemon_X.jpg

Guys...have you seen this? o_O

PDP_top_eSpots_pokemon_X.jpg

Yes.

I say that we fight back against the cocky British who think they are oh so superior with their fancy uniforms and ability to march as one. Our guerrilla tactics will take them down no problem! Then we'll force them to let us be independent and get our own damn pokeball case. :)

Never attempted to catch them all because I play Pokemon for the battling part of the gameplay, not the catching. :p In other words, I've never really gave a care about catching them all.

This fascinates me. I've never considered that someone might prioritize battling over the collection aspect of the games. Don't get me wrong, I love me some battlin', I've just never met someone that just didn't care about it. Cool!

I got them all just recently in my black 2!

It's that shiny charm that finally drove me to do it

In 1st gen, yes. In the others, uh, various attempts that have never reached 100% completion. May try with X & Y though.

Ditto, pretty much. The last time I caught them all was Gen 2, but I've just recently done it again in Black 2. DEFINITELY going for it in X/Y!

He actually means Raichu.

...I can actually see this happening.

Aggrotek

Out of All those pokemon on that route you had to find an axew first

No kyogre, no registeel... Just axew
Well at the very least you didn't get stuck with the karrablast

Axew is a godsend compared to everything else I've found recently.

Out of All those pokemon on that route you had to find an axew first

No kyogre, no registeel... Just axew
Well at the very least you didn't get stuck with the karrablast

From my only playthrough with Black, Axew evolved into the champ of my team, throw up sword dance and watch him chew through teams.

Anura

From my only playthrough with Black, Axew evolved into the champ of my team, throw up sword dance and watch him chew through teams.

Well in his playthrough stats and move are randomized (just so long as they fit within the base total)

And even with the choice between both kyogre and haxorous I would still choose kyogre

Besides I don't think poor axew is going to make it that far...

PS_GUY

Guys...I know many of us already know that this month's Corocoro is going to be a good one, but this post basically reaffirms it:

The official Corocoro website updated earlier today and has revealed that the August issue will reveal more version exclusive Pokemon, new Pokemon evolutions and even more new Pokemon from the Kalos region!

http://pokemonxandpokemony.com/?p=11799

I hope it leaks overnight. :>

gosox333

I really hope we don't see any starter evolutions until either the game comes out, or the Corocoro issue that releases in October shows them off (at which point I'll just ignore it lol).

The thought of evolving my starter and having absolutely no idea what it's gonna be is just surreal to me. I hope I get the chance to do that.

The weekend would be pretty late as leaks go wouldn't it?

Nope, would be right on time.
Guys...I know many of us already know that this month's Corocoro is going to be a good one, but this post basically reaffirms it:

The official Corocoro website updated earlier today and has revealed that the August issue will reveal more version exclusive Pokemon, new Pokemon evolutions and even more new Pokemon from the Kalos region!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
HYPE.
This is always the best and worst part of the month in terms of Pokemon. The wait is horrible, but the pay off... oh man.

Goddangit I'm going on vacation without internet for the next two days.

If it leaks while I'm gone, you guys have to promise to celebrate extra-hard for me! And carry on the PokéBOMB legacy, with Roman numerals this time!

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"

If it leaks while I'm gone, you guys have to promise to celebrate extra-hard for me! And carry on the PokéBOMB legacy, with Roman numerals this time!

it would be hilarious if they announced that Scraggy got Split Fairy Evolution where it evolved a nerd pokemon with suspender to hold his pant and huge glasses awhile ScraftyDevil is internet-less. :p

Anyway, enjoy your vacation and we will hype it up when you get back. That's big if I remember.

Aggrotek

True enough! I guess it's just bad compared to that kyogre

Well in his playthrough stats and move are randomized (just so long as they fit within the base total)

And even with the choice between both kyogre and haxorous I would still choose kyogre

Besides I don't think poor axew is going to make it that far...

I doubt I would have been able to catch the Kyogre. My legends rule is still under consideration. I think I might to decide to allow myself to try and catch them.

DaBoss

So, what number is it at?

it would be hilarious if they announced that Scraggy got Split Fairy Evolution where it evolved a nerd pokemon with suspender to hold his pant and huge glasses awhile ScraftyDevil is internet-less. :p

Anyway, enjoy your vacation and we will hype it up when you get back. That's big if I remember.

Someone with drawing skills, please make this an actual thing.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe

fry-futurama-foaming-f0u27.gif

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I thought it was VIII, what with Orotto being a mini-bomb?

Also apparently that's not the news for upcoming Coro Coro. That was for last month's. Even the cover is from last month's.

Keyouta

New Pikachu split evolution

JoeM86

That page is actually dealing with last month's issue, not this months. It didn't just update

JoeM86

So there's no anime episode today. What's gonna air instead?

Last year's short: Meloetta's Sparkling Recital

That's so disappointing. -_-;; But thanks for clearing it up.

What do you think we'll see in this month's issue?

No problem. It amazes me that sites don't research and post things just to post things. C'est la vie

I'm thinking 5 new Pokémon + Oorotto, confirmation of more old Pokémon as Fairy-type, some details on the narrative and the new side thing that replaces Musicals

Shengar

I hope for more characters reveal
That weird-ass inventor boy didn't impress me
Good thing is, Professor
Hououin Kyouma
Sycamore enough to redeem the whole generation

Top Bottom