• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

Shengar

1f4BtVV.png

https://twitter.com/pokejungle/status/368533582949535744

vwMin.gif

As another note, guess there's no reason to worry about the complexity of activating Mega Evolutions in battle after all, if it's literally a button press... *ahem*

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
min you guys, it's pokejungle

As another note, guess there's no reason to worry about the complexity of activating Mega Evolutions in battle after all, if it's literally a button press... *ahem*

It's confirmed not to take up a turn right? That'd be delicious.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I may be late for this, but...

Running. Is. Default.

Walk. Is. B.

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING. AGAIN.

I subbed. I can't help myself anymore. I've tried to abstain from this thread for as long as possible to avoid "blue balls", so to say... but... I can't take it anymore. Been waiting for this for way too long, trying to abstain from this thread. But... mega-evos... jumping ledges... now new anime and that weirdo lucario street fighting picture... I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.

Bring it on.

Also, has this been posted yet?

megaevo.jpg

Mega-evolution is just a botton on the home screen. Also you apparently don't even lose a turn to use it.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Because Gen 5 likes going backwards on certain aspects for no reason.

Because sometime after Gen 4, they decided to stop being consistent between games.

-flips table-

I skipped everything between Gold and BW2 because... Life happened. Picked up a 3DS & White 2 for Christmas. Can't stop thinking about it ever since. I feel 10 years younger, can't wait.

Then again, having it as default instead of a toggle is something different. It's not like I ever turned it off in SS anyway... thank goodness for it.

Boss Doggie

It's qq

-flips table-

I skipped everything between Gold and BW2 because... Life happened. Picked up a 3DS & White 2 for Christmas. Can't stop thinking about it ever since. I feel 10 years younger, can't wait.

Eh unlike HG/SS the encounter rate isn't turned into a shitfest when running, so I guess there's that. Different teams too.

I like cute Pokemon that look like they can easily hold their own in a fight...

And being able to make run permanent should have never left.

Speaking of avatar quotes, sometimes people seem to make threads where the avatar makes too much sense with regards to it.

Even I'm guilty of this.

Boss Doggie

I must say, I mellowed out from Helioptile's ability and I realized the irony of a sun themed Pokemon doing better in the rain.

Boss Doggie

Top Bottom