• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 4: "Your Portal to What's Hip and Happening in Sinnoh!"

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
gecaJr9.jpg

!!!!!

He's joking...right? I mean this would be major legal issues, right?

Watch Da Birdie

Maybe the official site is gonna upload the first shots tomorrow and he knows this.

Watch Da Birdie

Really thinking thought he's gonna do what CoroCoro did and post a "screenshot" covered up with a glare---though I don't mean he legit has a real screen, that's the joke rather.

Gah there's way too much YW3 news, I can't even find close to all the scans. I'm finding new ones all the time. E.G. It seems that we're grid boyz now and that the wheel's dead.

Man this makes me excited, hoping we got some good Sun and Moon news too! *checks*

...I quit.

AetherZX

Ash-Greninja is a sync, not a fusion. Fair enough point for Zygarde though, but as far as anyone knows that's anime-exclusive just like Ash-Greninja.

A sync that explicitly incorporates the trainer's features into it. Which as close you'll probably get to trainer-pokemon fusion without going full on ReBURST. The writing is on the wall and it's merely a matter of time.

Wouldn't be surprised if Volcanion and Magearna's affiliation with each other would lead into something of that sort too.

GoldStarz

A sync that explicitly incorporates the trainer's features into it. Which as close you'll probably get to trainer-pokemon fusion without going full on ReBURST. The writing is on the wall and it's merely a matter of time.

Wouldn't be surprised if Volcanion and Magearna's affiliation with each other would lead into something of that sort too.

Yup, can't wait for Venustoise to show up in Gen II.
Misquaza was the better fusion tho

GoldStarz

Yeah, because an episode for comedic effect is totally on the same level as an entire anime arc.

And anything showing up in the anime means nothing unless there's a hint it'll show up in the games which as of right now, there are none. The anime and games have always operated on different rules with different frequencies, until I see some evidence that Ash-Greninja is coming in some form to the games, I fail to see how this supposed inevitability of yours has any credence.

AetherZX

Well, what you fail to see is of no concern to me, lol

Already had the hard-headed generation 7 denial camp in another thread and not interested in a repeat of such. So I'll sit back and watch the show instead.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Ssh stop bringing ReBurst.

And anything showing up in the anime means nothing unless there's a hint it'll show up in the games which as of right now, there are none. The anime and games have always operated on different rules with different frequencies, until I see some evidence that Ash-Greninja is coming in some form to the games, I fail to see how this supposed inevitability of yours has any credence.

To be fair though, Ash-Greninja appeared in everything except the main games lol

Hmm, having been Horde hunting for the past few days i'm really not sure how I feel about them making it so much easier to find shinies. Since Sunday I've caught a Alomomola via chain fishing, and a Swablu, Foongus and Spinda via hordes. I think I've gained about 21 shinies since X and Y came out. I feels a bit too easy now.

GoldStarz

Well, what you fail to see is of no concern to me, lol

Already had the hard-headed generation 7 denial camp in another thread and not interested in a repeat of such. So I'll sit back and watch the show instead.

Are you really putting Pokemon Fusion (outside of Kyurem) and the fact that Sun/Moon are Gen VII on the same level?

To be fair though, Ash-Greninja appeared in everything except the main games lol
It's been in stuff other than the anime?

JoeM86

gecaJr9.jpg

!!!!!

He's joking...right? I mean this would be major legal issues, right?

Yeah he's joking. He's playing on the whole "troll" thing from Pokénchi and CoroCoro.

Are you really putting Pokemon Fusion (outside of Kyurem) and the fact that Sun/Moon are Gen VII on the same level?

It's been in stuff other than the anime?

It's in Tretta (though as a special anime related thing)
It's in Pokémon Picross through password.
It's in Pokémon Shuffle next week

WPS

Aw yeah, look at that majestic frozen turkey. Crappy mudkip render, you've been replaced.

Thanks very much! Sorry it was such a pain.

Edit: I hope you don't mind that I edited the avatar version a bit. The transparent claws don't work too well on dark theme

Aw yeah, look at that majestic frozen turkey. Crappy mudkip render, you've been replaced.

Thanks very much! Sorry it was such a pain.

Lol, sorry! It's fine, it's just if I have something to say about a particular Pokemon, I'm going to say it. :p Really, I'm just goofing off.

Also, calling it a frozen turkey is one of the best descriptions I've seen for that janky thing.

MANUELF

Banned
Long time pokefan here since the anime launch on September 1st 1999 in my country and I hope Im lucky next month to get some poke codes

If its not much trouble could you please draw a Lucario for my avatar?

Sorry, Lucario was one of the first ones taken!

Farfetch'd!

(I'm shameless, lol - thanks in advance though)

Oh man I would totally use a scribbly Lucario avatar! Was deciding between that and Galvantula but I think my fiance would more appreciate Lucario as a homage to her old dog, Lucky.

BTW, Gengar family looks awesome, great work. Dat Haunter is especially solid.

scribbly_pokemon_01_by_quarksney-d9xn7c7.png

There you go. Still willing to do a few more if anyone else wants in, though I might not get to them until tomorrow.

Gotta ask for a different Pokemon if you want one!

Boss Doggie

new Magearna movie trailer

the way how Ash commands his mons from the air is... uh... something

I see the precedence of Bonnie riding Zygarde, as she is riding Luxray

also I love how Volcanion's all "GET YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM MY WAIFU"

Boss Doggie

Yeah and it's better quality too.

ANYWAY

Episode was pretty hilarious, the shipping tease is on-point (even Bonnie gets to join!) and Serena even remembers a lot of stuff Ash did, like Iron Tail Quake. Rockerchu is hyperactive with the PIKAPIKAPIKAPIKAPIKAPIKAPIKAPIKAPIKAPIKA

Oh and Ash is packing.

Next week: SOMETHING HAPPENS TO ASH! Also Alain for some odd reason has a Metang which Noivern fights too.

kyo2004

So... The new trailer for me...

Starring: Volcanion and Magearna

Special Guest Star: Zygarde Perfect Forme

At least this time, the 2015 trailer reveal at Hoopa Movie makes sense (instead other times like the infamous trailer with Lugia and Ho Oh clashing)...

Boss Doggie

and it's not like Zygarde Perfect wouldn't be possible, Squishy is still with them after all

now whether Z2 has been rescued or not...

Watch Da Birdie

Zygarde looks like something that might just pop up in the World of Pokemon segment if you ask me...

By the way, I hope we get a movie remix of XYZ here.

Mr-Joker

Banned
Pokémon XY&Z:
Everyone can fly!

And all thanks to;

tumblr_moawe56ea81s813dho1_500.gif

oh and Goodra can fly too!

That was actually funny when that happen as I wasn't expecting that to happen.

Crazy theory: What if this Zygarde 100% is not Squishy and Z2, and instead are the orange and purple cores (if exist)?

What if Ash's final Pokémon is Z2?

Still though Zygarde 100% form being in the movie doesn't really mean much.

Top Bottom