• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 4: "Your Portal to What's Hip and Happening in Sinnoh!"

They were last night I'll be home from work at 4pm pst will that work for you?

Oh they down again?

And thanks again my friend you have been a huge help.

The servers were never up for me last night and I still get the message that maintenance is still ongoing. So I don't know what's up. Are the severs down for anyone else or should I contact support?

Edit: no problem

Edit 2: Do you want a male or female Torchic with Speed Boost or both? I have no clue on their IV's and they have no egg moves. Both are Jolly nature.

Vena

The chances of a counter team actually winning seems low. While there are strategies to counter Big 6 with the majority of players will be running that team and you may potentially be sacrificing comfort in other matchups that can still potentially take you out.

Oh it'd be a risk but just looking at the general top 8s, you have some pretty damn goods odds to run into the Duals, Xerneas, Mega-K and Smeargle on every team.

Looking at the winner's team:
Cresselia @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Levitate
Level: 50
Sassy Nature
- Icy Wind
- Grass Knot
- Skill Swap
- Helping Hand
Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
Timid Nature
- Eruption
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earth Power
- Protect
Talonflame @ Choice Band
Ability: Gale Wings
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Sleep Talk
-Blank
Bolded are just some of the reasons why, in theory, his opponents knowing his team details should have hurt him. He won anyways. Pretty impressive.

The servers were never up for me last night and I still get the message that maintenance is still ongoing. So I don't know what's up. Are the severs down for anyone else or should I contact support?

Edit 2: Do you want a male or female Torchic with Speed Boost or both? I have no clue on their IV's and they have no egg moves. Both are Jolly nature.

Definitely down for me last night. I haven't been able to check today yet though

Macka

My friend has such insane luck with the Masuda Method. I'm visiting for a few weeks, and we've been hatching eggs while watching TV. He's already hatched a shiny Pumpkaboo (around 300 eggs?) and Weedle (less than 20 eggs). Meanwhile, I finally just hatched a shiny Sableye in around 800 eggs, but it has Stall. :/ I'm going to keep going and hope the next one is a Prankster!

I'll take a both with speed boost thanks! Disregard my pm asking for only a female both will be good.

I'll take a both with speed boost thanks! Disregard my pm asking for only a female both will be good.

Ok.. Got'cha.

I have them ready to go to you, I just can't connect to the servers. I just got off the phone with support and the guy said he got a few cases like mine where the maintenance messages pops up when we try to connect and they're now looking into it.

Ok.. Got'cha.

I have them ready to go to you, I just can't connect to the servers. I just got off the phone with support and the guy said he got a few cases like mine where the maintenance messages pops up when we try to connect and they're now looking into it.
Thanks again hopefully the servers are up by 4.

What I'm like when I play Battle Spot:
77wIOQY.png

Busaiku

The Master Class definitely should've been 3 episodes minimum.
Feels so rushed, can't really feel Miette and Nini's losses.
Ash has like no real rivals (Sawyer is too lame right now), so honestly, this tournament was more anticipated.

Good to see Jesse actually do alright for once though.

Is it possible to catch a pikachu with lighting rod? And do you think we will ever get a playable ash greninja?

pokemon in the friend safari have there hidden abilities so if you can find some one with a pikachu in theirs then yeah

as for ash greninja maybe, i don't tend to make bets on how games will turn out anymore, i just wait it out

pokemon in the friend safari have there hidden abilities so if you can find some one with a pikachu in theirs then yeah

as for ash greninja maybe, i don't tend to make bets on how games will turn out anymore, i just wait it out
Alright thanks. Hoping someone on my friend list has it once I finish the game.

The Master Class definitely should've been 3 episodes minimum.
Feels so rushed, can't really feel Miette and Nini's losses.
Ash has like no real rivals (Sawyer is too lame right now), so honestly, this tournament was more anticipated.

Good to see Jesse actually do alright for once though.
The Pokémon Performance stuff was nothing but a half-arsed Contests rip-off that they had to scrape together because they realised that they forgot to give their female lead anything at all to do for like a year into the series. Rushing through it to get to the more interesting stuff was absolutely the right decision, rather than lingering on Serena's bland, unmemorable rivals.

They were only ever of any value for giving us Jessie's baroque, camp as hell routines, and the Master Class delivered on that.

Bulbasaur

Banned
Is anybody else geeked to finally get their hands on Shaymin soon? Honestly my most hyped mythical and I cannot wait. Watch me soft reset for months till I get a good nature and stats.

Macka

the blurred RP and lack of trainer shots are making me think it's slightly fake
I know it's confirmed now, but either way - there were no trainer models in one of the last trailers as well. The battles between Solgaleo and Salamence, and Lunala vs. Gengar were trainer-free. Wonder why certain fights lack them?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I guess teaser vids won't have them anymore?

ANYWAY

despite being a battle-less episode for a league, it really sets up a lot of things, like how Ash is very determined (holy shit he just blew away that mohawk guy (a repeat of the IL badge argument, but man this was handled way better here, complete from the setup to the victory with Ash giving no fucks about him and saying he has a fight to catch) and literally screams "fuck he will win this for god's sake make him win"

poor Trevor, literally wasted by Alain, like his fight isn't really important since it's just background while the focus is on Ash

Also hilarious moments like Serena taking command making sure Ash not fight the punk prior to the stadium ceremony (complete with angry handholding) and avoiding Tierno's heart blow like a pro

And nice background shit, like Malva and Diantha being there, and Alain and Sycamore with Alain turning his back on Sycamore and Sycamore having a heartbroken face

Next ep preview, Tierno getting punked by Shota and Ash returning the fight back to Ayaka/Astrid

Hi can I get more if you guys to add me so I have friend safaris to raid once I finish sapphire and X? My fc is 3110 8582 7934. I'm hoping someone will have a zone with a pikachu with lightning rod hidden ability.

Hi can I get more if you guys to add me so I have friend safaris to raid once I finish sapphire and X? My fc is 3110 8582 7934. I'm hoping someone will have a zone with a pikachu with lightning rod hidden ability.

just a question? why do you need to catch one? why don't you just trade for one or breed one?

Top Bottom