• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 4: "Your Portal to What's Hip and Happening in Sinnoh!"

Damn, me falling into all this Pokémon GO hype ruin my story play threw of Pokémon Y.

Now I have to breed a perfect IV new team and bother Pad Warrior and Kyzer to transfer my eggs over for a new play threw.
:D

I can't wait until Sun and Moon are released.I need something more than what X and Y brought to the table but with character customization. I need a new adventure.

Anyone here run a mix Protean Greninja or mix Mega Lucario? If you do what nature, EV spread, and moves did you use?

I've never bred for a mix Pokémon or trained one.

GoldStarz

So according to some 2ch who got pokefan, MAJOR ANIME SPOILERS
Ash wins the league

Mmmmmmmm I'ma need some proof here and to know the source. I don't automatically disbelieve because I could see it happening but I don't trust it just based on the info that it is and the fact that it's coming out now.

Shiiiiite, so Alain does have both a
Metagross and Tyranitar

Even from just the pics the animation looks incredible.

from the looks of things he also has a
Weavile, i have to wonder what his other 2 pokes are

also
Greninja is finally using his water swords now so these fights should be very fun to watch

i also just realized that everyone in the kalos semi finals has a pseudo legendary and their team

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Well it is vague now that the episode names are out, but still...

Also the scans showed four holding cells, so it's safe to assume those are the other cores (we see Z2 in there)

In the anime, don't you have to face the Elite 4 after beating the league? I guess the anime is going to end off on that since it has to run until November and the league is early.

No way.
Does that mean no Ash in Sun and Moon.

Don't worry, even if Ash is out (which probably won't happen regardless if he wins or not), they're not going to axe Pikachu. It would probably just be someone else's.

In the anime, don't you have to face the Elite 4 after beating the league? I guess the anime is going to end off on that since it has to run until November and the league is early.

Don't worry, even if Ash is out (which probably won't happen regardless if he wins or not), they're not going to axe Pikachu. It would probably just be someone else's.

Pika Boo? Imagine how funny and creepy if there's a next protagonist and he has a Pika Boo.

Kyzer

Banned
if they do a reboot i do hope its a younger kid, but that they actually have him or her age and keep continuity every season

MANUELF

Banned
The pokemon movies havent been good since gen 4 ended and it shows in their boxoffice

Also does Ash seriously win a league????????

Question. I've watched the first ten episodes of xyz and saw the ninja village episode where frogadier evolves. At the end the ninjas are looking at an old pic of Grenjnja and says the village hero has returned. What was that about?

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Who do you think at Nintendo they'd name the new protagonist after?

Satoru would be pretty awesome, keep the "sato" theme going and pay homage to a guy who really helped Pokemon out.

I still say they'll keep ash. Rumors are pointing to alola not having gyms right? So it makes sense he'd win the league here. Then do the island challenges in alola

Gengahrrr

If Ash's time in the anime is coming to an end, and that's a pretty big if, then It's time to really shake things up and start adapting the Pokemon Special manga.

harmonize

all it does is solidify in my mind that the leaks are probably real and the next anime will focus on ash "forming the league" (elite 4 / champion) in aloha in order to challenge them.

i don't think XY is ash's last series, but i think next series could very well be if that's the direction they're going.

GoldStarz

It could go either way in my mind, but I do reluctantly agree that Ash winning the League makes it sound like a more real possibility.

If Ash's time in the anime is coming to an end, and that's a pretty big if, then It's time to really shake things up and start adapting the Pokemon Special manga.

The anime is a marketing tool, there's no way they won't use Sun/Moon as the base.

I wouldn't mind OVAs or something for Adventures. Though the series feels like kind of a mess right now, aren't the BW2, XY, and ORAS chapters still unfinished?

GoldStarz

The anime is a marketing tool, there's no way they won't use Sun/Moon as the base.

I wouldn't mind OVAs or something for Adventures. Though the series feels like kind of a mess right now, aren't the BW2, XY, and ORAS chapters still unfinished?

Yup and the last finished chapter BW did not really end well in both that one of the protags got turned to stone and that it was just generally un-good to a hilarious level.

don't forget sun/moon will almost definitely start its adaptation once that comes out so there will be four on-going series with like 3 of them basically stalled

Top Bottom