• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 4: "Your Portal to What's Hip and Happening in Sinnoh!"

Kyzer

Banned
they need to speed up online the way they sped up game saving and ill be wonder trading non-stop for the rest of my life. until then its kind of a pain to use

Wonder Trade is basically a no-risk version of the lottery. I struck out a bunch of times and got Poochyenas, but then I also got Chlorophyll Bulbasaur, Jolly Aerodactyl, and 2 different Riolu with their good egg moves. I used Aero for most of the game, but the Timid Rotom I got is still being used as I'm grinding for the E4.

KingDirk

Wonder trade could be a bit faster UI-wise but it is pretty rad. Got three shinies through it, though they are almost guaranteedly hacked.

Replaying Pokémon Yellow for the first time since it's release and wow Team Rocket was even better than I remember them back when I first played it!

Speaking with the NPC'S they helped build Team Rocket by expressing Guenuine fear and worry every town Team Rocket is in. They run their own gambling center, petty crimes such as breaking and entering, Took over Silph CO, office Jenny admitted the police force couldn't contain Team Rocket, murdered a mother Marowak in game (and maybe others that's not recorded in the games), engineered their own legendary, and run their own gym which I'm assuming their using for tax purposes along with the power it brings.

They really are the fucking mob!

I'm at Saphron City currently. If I remember correctly this is where I meet Giovanni.

I can only speak for the games I played but as for evil teams

Team Rocket >>>>> Team Aqua and Team Magma >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Team Flare

Note: I just got to Silpho CO and don't remember the reason they took it over cause it's been too long.

Crocodile

tumblr_o7jjufw2hr1qzvd0mo1_1280.jpg

Source

I'm fighting Burgh right now and just his pokemon is giving me trouble. I thought getting my charmeleon out the box would make it easy, but nope. I might need to get a rock type to beat this Vespiqueen.

Edit: That didn't go well. Ran out of PP for my Rock-Type move.

Mr-Joker

Banned
Replaying Pokémon Yellow for the first time since it's release and wow Team Rocket was even better than I remember them back when I first played it!

Speaking with the NPC'S they helped build Team Rocket by expressing Guenuine fear and worry every town Team Rocket is in. They run their own gambling center, petty crimes such as breaking and entering, Took over Silph CO, office Jenny admitted the police force couldn't contain Team Rocket, murdered a mother Marowak in game (and maybe others that's not recorded in the games), engineered their own legendary, and run their own gym which I'm assuming their using for tax purposes along with the power it brings.

They really are the fucking mob!

I'm at Saphron City currently. If I remember correctly this is where I meet Giovanni.

I can only speak for the games I played but as for evil teams

Team Rocket >>>>> Team Aqua and Team Magma >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Team Flare

Note: I just got to Silpho CO and don't remember the reason they took it over cause it's been too long.

I like talking to the couple on the 5th floor after defeating Team Rocket, it just makes me chuckle.

As for evil team ranking.

Team Galactic=Team Plasma, Team Rocket, Team Magma, Neo Team Rocket, Team Aqua and Team Flare dead last where they belong.

Still not sold on Team Skull yet as they feel goofy and more scaled down compare to the previous evil team, plus I feel that Guzma has the dumbest motivation of starting an evil team.

So, the Hoopa movie is on Netflix. Worth a watch?

No, nothing of any value happens in the movie and while having an all out legendary battle sounds interesting it gets boring very quick.

Chase17

I like talking to the couple on the 5th floor after defeating Team Rocket, it just makes me chuckle.

As for evil team ranking.

Team Galactic=Team Plasma, Team Rocket, Team Magma, Neo Team Rocket, Team Aqua and Team Flare dead last where they belong.

Still not sold on Team Skull yet as they feel goofy and more scaled down compare to the previous evil team, plus I feel that Guzma has the dumbest motivation of starting an evil team.

The "it's your boy Guzma" line already makes team Skull top tier.

Everytime I hear the Team Flare music I just feel this goddamn angry feeling because of the huge letdown they are. So much potential wasted in XY.

Anime Team Flare is so much better.

So I deposited an extra Kygore I had on GTS and received a Hoopa I was asking for. Checked the ivs and it has 6 perfect ones. Is this a hack I should get rid of so I don't ruin my game?

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Didn't realize the GamesCon thing was less than 24 hours away, tomorrow at 11 a.m. my time (EST).

Though they're doing other Pokemon stuff there right so is it possible we could get something earlier? Maybe nothing big but perhaps some small new footage.

So I deposited an extra Kygore I had on GTS and received a Hoopa I was asking for. Checked the ivs and it has 6 perfect ones. Is this a hack I should get rid of so I don't ruin my game?

I don't know that I've ever heard of a hacked Pokemon received through GTS crashing a save file. You should be fine.

GoldStarz

Evil Team rankings, huh?
Team Plasma, Team Galactic, Neo Team Plasma, Neo Team Rocket (HGSS), Team Aqua=Team Magma, Neo Team Rocket (GS), Team Rocket, Team Flare

Top Bottom