• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 4: "Your Portal to What's Hip and Happening in Sinnoh!"

I just checked the Friend Safari thread and it's been dead for a while. I've started playing XY again recently to get ready for Sun and Moon. Anyone want to exchange friend codes so that we'll be ready for when S/M comes out?

My friend code is 2595-1232-6712 in game name is AWOL

If you care about Friend Safari stuff still I have Poison with Gloom, Garbodor, and Toxicroak.

PM me if you add me.

Maybe I don't have it figured out. Let's say I want 252 in speed. Do I keep doing the super training until the diagram is complete touching the word speed? Or do I need to make sure all the training I do adds up to 252 and write down my numbers.

Maybe I don't have it figured out. Let's say I want 252 in speed. Do I keep doing the super training until the diagram is complete touching the word speed? Or do I need to make sure all the training I do adds up to 252 and write down my numbers.

It's programmed to stop taking in EVs for a stat once you hit the max in that stat, actually.

Avixph

If the fourth gen games get remade won't they be the biggest Pokémon games to date? Especially because of the underground parts? How do you peeps think Game Freak would go about remaking the underground portions of the games? Perhaps randomly generated like the Mystery dungeon games?

If the fourth gen games get remade won't they be the biggest Pokémon games to date? Especially because of the underground parts? How do you peeps think Game Freak would go about remaking the underground portions of the games? Perhaps randomly generated like the Mystery dungeon games?

I don't see why they wouldn't keep the same layout, or at least a set layout. You need people to have the same underground for everyone's secret bases to show up in the right plays when playing with other people. I also liked that there were some spots in the underground only accessible from specific overworld locations.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Tweet got deleted lol

Gaogaen reminds me of Gaoranger. Funny enough, Gao White's rollcall is "Belle Tiger", like the fanname for luchalitten.

EDIT:

LOOOOOOOOOL SERENA KISSED ASH

Boss Doggie

Some people speculate it's a lips kiss since the anime is fine showing cheek kisses but not that. It was literally "climb up to elevator, super romance filter, show feet extending forward, reactions"

Boss Doggie

Also guess her end game

>Satoshi...
>I'm really happy I set off on this journey.
>You are my goal.
>And until we meet again, I'm going to make myself a much much more attractive woman

Village

As if we are going to see her again, she ain't coming back.

Ash has a stand ability, his stand ability is to stop aging for all people around himself and for all their focus to be on him, other effects sometimes forgetting what the pokemon you have had for a while do. Pikachu is his stand, when they leave the stand radius they get older and can focus on their own lives. Like when gary got older and cool we came out with the electrivire.

Recently though, pikachu got hit with the arrow, so he became a requiem stand and the true desires of The pokemon company are
to get the yokai watch audience to rid the world of pretenders
, so now ash is actively de-aging to meet that wish

harmonize

As if we are going to see her again, she ain't coming back.
yeah, i consider this soft confirmation she's gone for good from the main show even cameo-wise

a kiss at the very end was really the best possible scenario for this ship considering this is pokemon. ash's non-reaction to it shows that they don't have an interest in developing anything further from his side, so where else do you bring it? there's nothing else to do at this point.

Bubble

Neo Member
No, we'll probably see her again. There'll be a couple of episodes where she comes back for a short while, it always happens with the female companions.

Iris didn't show up after she left, so...

But then again, it is Iris and nobody likes her, so who knows really?

Boss Doggie

you can check the webm and decide for yourself

that's Ash's reaction after the kiss, with Serena looking at him blushing

also Pikachu has a tendency to reflect what he's feeling, and this was Pikachu's face

djET3VU.jpg

Serena best girl :)

Though the moment is a bit ruined somewhat by the fact that Serena is about the same height as Satoshi, so she shouldn't have to lean up. Did she kiss his hat? lol

harmonize

that's Ash's reaction after the kiss, with Serena looking at him blushing
that was ash's reaction after she thanked him, after which all the blushes disappear and borderline pretend the kiss didn't even happen in their actual farewells.

ash remained completely consistent with how they've portrayed him all through XY, as at best oblivious and at worst not returning her feelings. even with melody, he bothered to blush after the kiss lmao

Boss Doggie

well yeah, because we never saw his face after the kiss since he was basically surprised and dumbfounded, but at least he has that sparkly eyes lol

Top Bottom