• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 4: "Your Portal to What's Hip and Happening in Sinnoh!"

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I bet there are many Froakie scrubs in the ninja village

refp67Z.jpg

tzNZqaK.jpg

also apparently these are ninjas too

a2eeefP.jpg

xV0IM7q.jpg

ash_ag

It's time for South America, particularly the Patagonia. It has pretty unique climates and species.

You know who else lives under a red truck in South America?
151Mew.png

That would be crazy fitting for the 20th Anniversary. Incidentally, putting the Amazon in a Pokémon game would be amazing not just because of Mew, but also for how many interesting new Pokémon could be made. The biodiversity of the Amazon is unparalleled.

Boss Doggie

What's funny is how the episode played.
Jessie tried to steal the pokeperformer plans to get a headstart, but she ends up misinterpreting it so she had to make one up on the spot, but she ended up actually doing so good

People thought
Serena
would win because theme music power up. But it's a nice "comparison" towards
Ash and his Noibat

Isn't there a usual pokegaffer who knows idol stuff and likes glaceon and/or lefeon?

cAnR0ny.jpg

from the looks of things it looks like Ash is going to meet up with Alain and Sawyer in about the same place, also Sawyer doesn't have a mega stone from the looks of things

Grexeno

So just to make absolutely sure before I start: it is possible to get a Larvitar at the Johto Safari Zone in HG/SS as soon as you can access it, right? Based on all the info I can find it seems it should be possible.

Seil

So just to make absolutely sure before I start: it is possible to get a Larvitar at the Johto Safari Zone in HG/SS as soon as you can access it, right? Based on all the info I can find it seems it should be possible.

If your default layout includes the Mountain zone, yes right away. If it does not, you'll have to do a couple tests for Baoba to unlock the ability to move areas around first.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I am pretty sure that they changed it that the Togepi egg in the Jotho remake hatches with Extrasensory.

Correct. Extrasensory is an amazing move for a level 1 pokémon that hasn't been bred by a trainer. Base power eighty and like we all know there are barely any Dark types in Johto. Few steel types outside of a few instances.

Grexeno

Correct. Extrasensory is an amazing move for a level 1 pokémon that hasn't been bred by a trainer. Base power eighty and like we all know there are barely any Dark types in Johto. Few steel types outside of a few instances.
Oh shit, I didn't know about this. This'll make it a lot simpler. Of course, I'm just going to trade over a Shiny Stone so it won't actually take me very long.

Boss Doggie

So Pokemon takes a two-week break and continues in Jan 14!

January 14th: XY&Z010 - Bonnie and Squishy!

>Bonnie is worried about both "it" and whatever injured Bunnelby... what will she do?

January 21st: XY&Z011-Noibat and Floette! An Encounter in the Wind!!

>Noibat has ended up angering a Breloom. A passing Floette comes to the rescue, but...

Mr-Joker

Banned
His real Grass Type will be Tropius which will get a mega in Zeta Emerald Green, the next entry which includes Kalos, Hoenn and Kanto.

Ha ha.

Seriously though I need catch up on watching the XY and Z animé I haven't watch it since Squishy joined the team.

I've had my Symphonic Evolutions tickets booked for ages, but it's only just started to sink in that in a few hours I'll be listening to live orchestrations of some of my favourite pieces of videogame music.

Mr-Joker

Banned
My HG Togepi has Hustle instead of Serene Grace.

FML

Ouch, did you save before picking up the egg? If so then you could reset and try again if not then...well at least the day center isn't that far in the game plus with catch Ditto there and Togepi should have evolved by then.

Grexeno

Ouch, did you save before picking up the egg? If so then you could reset and try again if not then...well at least the day center isn't that far in the game plus with catch Ditto there and Togepi should have evolved by then.
Eh, I'll deal. I had saved a bunch since picking up the egg, and any hatched Togepi wouldn't have Extrasensory.

lupinko

My HG Togepi has Hustle instead of Serene Grace.

FML

You know you could just ability capsule it in sixth gen.

Unrelated and to everybody in general:
Also Santa is randomly coming so check your PMs.

If not Santa then at least Sailor Mars in a fabulous shiny dress.

Nightbird

It's crazy.

It has only been 3 weeks since i gave my 3DS away, but my interest in Pokémon has been on a veeery strong decline since that.
The Fact that there has only been smoke about a new game doesn't help with that.

I would have never thought that my interest in Pokémon depended so much on me having a device able to play the games :/

Boss Doggie

It's crazy.

It has only been 3 weeks since i gave my 3DS away, but my interest in Pokémon has been on a veeery strong decline since that.
The Fact that there has only been smoke about a new game doesn't help with that.

I would have never thought that my interest in Pokémon depended so much on me having a device able to play the games :/

why did you give away your 3ds

Nightbird

why did you give away your 3ds

Well, since my parents don't live together anymore i gave my 3DS, most of the games and a good chunk of my Mangas to my little brother so he has something to do over there (he forgot a few of them here).

And since then i felt a sudden decrease in interest concerning Pokémon.

Top Bottom