• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 4: "Your Portal to What's Hip and Happening in Sinnoh!"

Atheerios

I really miss those days when Pokémon Sunday actually revealed new Pokémon info... The silhouettes were the best, hope we get some for SM.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Well, Tripokalons are over at least.

Serena lost, but she got a Battle Frontier-esque ending where Yashio offered her to be trained, but she rejected for now saying she needs to travel with Ash to learn more.

Ahahahah that implications next episode

Also Diantha's back, Wulfric with HAWLUCHA FIGHT, and Ash Greninja finally getting a fuuma shuriken

EDIT: HOLY SHIT ASH AND GRENINJA HAS SOME BANGLE!

5tC4njh.jpg

J2k7aU1.jpg

vSaf0ep.jpg

also next eps

>April 14th: XY&Z022 - Serena Becomes Ash! The Ultimate Pikachu Showdown!!
>April 21st: XY&Z023 - Ash and Alan! Greninja VS Mega Charizard Once Again!!
>April 28th: XY&Z024 - The Forest's Curse and the White Phantump!!

What does "Serena Becomes Ash" mean

it has this thumbnail

14588155880342louk.jpg

Well, Tripokalons are over at least.

Serena lost, but she got a Battle Frontier-esque ending where Yashio offered her to be trained, but she rejected for now saying she needs to travel with Ash to learn more.

Ahahahah that implications next episode

Also Diantha's back, Wulfric with HAWLUCHA FIGHT, and Ash Greninja finally getting a fuuma shuriken

also next eps

What does "Serena Becomes Ash" mean

it has this thumbnail

14588155880342louk.jpg
Just couldn't let a main character win amirite!?

ash_ag

Bit of a shot in the dark, but seeing the bangle and "Synchro" Evolution's focus on synchronisation makes me think they might incorporate this through an action-based mechanic in the games. Perhaps Synchro Evolved 'mons mirror the Trainer's (ie. yours) movements to some extent. Could be interesting gameplay-wise. I certainly hope it's distinct enough from Mega Evolution / Primal Reversion / Lord Rayquazation.

Guys, here I am, bothering you againg asking with help for breeding.

Now I'm onto something different. I've been searching for a Timid nature Ditto, but no luck, not catching it, nor through GTS. I ask for a Timid Ditto, and they send whatever they have.

Anyone here has one to trade it with me?

Mr-Joker

Banned

What on earth?! o_O;

I just got to believe and it will happen. I think that is how it works.

Would be lame if he leaves the sixth slot open.

Agreed, it was bad in Kanto and it's bad now.

I feel you im still holding on to the belief he gets a bergmite or phantump.

Yeah I had a theory that Ash might get Phantump as he lacks a grass type and Phantump does fly so it fits with his team can fly gimmick. ;p

Chase17

Yeah I had a theory that Ash might get Phantump as he lacks a grass type and Phantump does fly so it fits with his team can fly gimmick. ;p
Perfect! It will also keep around the his whole team is weak to ice comments!

I'd actually be happy for any mon to take the 6th spot. Although hopefully if one does they will have time to evolve. I'm liking the fully evolved team he has going.

Perfect! It will also keep around the his whole team is weak to ice comments!

I'd actually be happy for any mon to take the 6th spot. Although hopefully if one does they will have time to evolve. I'm liking the fully evolved team he has going.
They should have given him the smogon wombo combo of the frog,bird amd sword(aegislash)

So i could see a triple battle finisher of ash greninja riding on talonflames back with aegislash in hand.

At this point I fully expect the last slot to just be used for one (or possibly a rotation) of his old Pokemon. He'll most likely need 6 for the league, but I'm not sure he'll catch anything new by then

Nah, it wasn't surprising that an Idol with constant concerts and in world screen time would win in a popularity contest against a literal "who?" town girl that made a single pokevision.
Screw that serena was good at it it point blank she never lose because of votes and every time she won ahe crushed. They seem to have this logic that a main cast winning a major competition would be bad

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Nah, it wasn't surprising that an Idol with constant concerts and in world screen time would win in a popularity contest against a literal "who?" town girl that made a single pokevision.

I mean it wasn't even close;

Serena's votes filled 8 bars compared to Elle's 15. It was a stomping.

Context though.

She is an upstart yet managed to grab almost half of Elle's votes.

Daemul

Dedenne and Eureka don't seem very happy with that new, perspective bride for Citron. I'm expecting those two to sabotage the entire thing.

Context though.

She is an upstart yet managed to grab almost half of Elle's votes.

True. Serena will probably be Kalos Queen one day, but we ain't ever going to see happen onscreen it lol

Dedenne and Eureka don't seem very happy with that new, perspective bride for Citron. I'm expecting those two to sabotage the entire thing.

True. Serena will probably be Kalos Queen one day, but we ain't ever going to see happen onscreen it lol
Man i wish they would have broken that too young to be a trainer rule for bonnie. The thought of her having a battle with dedenne and flabebe(she should've got one) is extremely cool.

Man i wish they would have broken that too young to be a trainer rule for bonnie. The thought of her having a battle with dedenne and flabebe(she should've got one) is extremely cool.

The too young to be a trainer thing is nonsense anyway, I know I battled preschoolers in Black and White.

The too young to be a trainer thing is nonsense anyway, I know I battled preschoolers in Black and White.
According to Bulbapedia, the anime is the one that says that someone can't become a trainer until 10.

There have been younger-than-10 trainers since around GSC - some of those preschoolers in BW are 4 years old (!)

Daemul

I'm sure I saw underaged tubers using leendaries in the battle frontier

Yeah, this has always been an anime only thing, it's never existed in the games.

Seil

Indeed we did. And how old is youngsters joe? He's obviously not 10 if the player sees him as a youngster.

And/or the trainer also isn't 10, because again, that's anime stuff. I'm pretty sure the BW characters were supposed to be 14 or 16, can't remember which. Dunno about the GSC characters.

Top Bottom