• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Qwilfish is pretty fun. I used him as a Swift Swim abuser two generations ago when there were not a bunch of superior ones. Sadly they nerfed Explosion for him, which was a great reason to use him. But he can lay down Spikes and Toxic Spikes, but yeah. Poor Qwilfish. Give him an evo.

7rnrT.jpg

Busaiku

Why do they never include those special sprite Pokemon in future gens.
We should still be able to have Spiky Eared Pichu.

I kinda like Pichu, guys.

As for no fanbase... Quilfish?

Probably my most desired evo for an old pokemon alongside Delibird, i like those two but they are lacking like most of the Gen 2 lineup and unlike others they missed the gen 4 evolutions handouts. Basically i'm saying that I kind of like Qwilfish.

Andrefpvs

By the way, am I the only one fixing my fully-evolved Pokémon's names before transferring them with PokéTransfer to B/W? For example, nicknaming LUGIA to Lugia before he's forever stuck with a fully capitalized name?

I don't bother with Pokémon who can evolve since their name gets fixed when they evolve anyway.

I guess I'm kinda OCD about these things.

Emitan

By the way, am I the only one fixing my fully-evolved Pokémon's names before transferring them with PokéTransfer to B/W? For example, nicknaming LUGIA to Lugia before he's forever stuck with a fully capitalized name?

I don't bother with Pokémon who can evolve since their name gets fixed when they evolve anyway.

I guess I'm kinda OCD about these things.

That's what PokeSAV is for

Emitan

Do you really need google to remember a Pokémon? GAF i am disappointed -_-

I don't remember some of the more obscure ones past gen 2

CAN'T WAIT FOR STREETPASS ONLY EVOLUTIONS

BOTH OF YOU NEED TO BE STREETPASSING THE SAME POKEMON FOR IT TO EVOLVE

Boogiepop

Baltoy's okay. Not exceptional, not terrible. Just kinda there.

Still, the Finneon/Lumineon are the most absolutely bland and forgettable pokemon ever.

I don't remember some of the more obscure ones past gen 2

CAN'T WAIT FOR STREETPASS ONLY EVOLUTIONS

BOTH OF YOU NEED TO BE STREETPASSING THE SAME POKEMON FOR IT TO EVOLVE

Gen 5 is the only one i'm foggy about right now and thats because i havent played it enough. Only played about 150 hrs into this gen so far.

Also man i really want to see what they do with the 3ds features (most of them of which they pioneered before the 3ds even existed) .

WALK 10,000 STEPS FOR POKEMON X TO EVOLVE.

Well I think to be fair a better question would be are there any fully evolved/no evos pokemon that are mutually disliked/not cared about?

Boney

Banned
How dare you Boney, it may have it's flaws, but how can you hate Torchic.

other than it being a retarded chicken that led to the fire/fighting mess we got goin on right now it's a retarded chicken

if you'd have said treecko, I would've made a lame excuse to not consider him gen 3

Emitan

other than it being a retarded chicken that led to the fire/fighting mess we got goin on right now it's a retarded chicken

if you'd have said treecko, I would've made a lame excuse to not consider him gen 3

How is it torchic's fault that there are other fire/fightings?

if anything, he's the last one you can blame because everyone copied him

Bankoiia

Is there perhaps a kind soul out there who would consider donating an Eevee for a greater cause? It's for my friend who hasn't had his account approved yet.

His FC is: 2151-2498-1421

Top Bottom