• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

QP3

Picked up HG and enjoying it so far, thanks for the advice!

I usually always pick the fire pokemon as my starter, but this time decided to switch it up and went with Chikorita. I will be coming here if any discussion topics come up!

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Picked up HG and enjoying it so far, thanks for the advice!

I usually always pick the fire pokemon as my starter, but this time decided to switch it up and went with Chikorita. I will be coming here if any discussion topics come up!

Chikorita is awesome, but she definitely makes the first couple of gyms a challenge. Keep us up to date!

Spinoffs apparently announced in Coro Coro.
Adventure games for 3DS. Pokemon Adventure: Red Camp, and Pokemon Adventure: Blue Camp.
Ah, I heard about the trademark a while back for Adventure Camp, but made nothing of it. Guess that's what it was for.

Probably not Mystery Dungeon related...?

Ah, I heard about the trademark a while back for Adventure Camp, but made nothing of it. Guess that's what it was for.

Probably not Mystery Dungeon related...?

There's apparently some artwork for human characters, so probably not.

Mind you, there's been fake Coro Coro scans before, so wait for confirmation.

You know, I should be careful on the fake thing, since I'd wonder why they'd hint at Keldeo and announce new games in the same issue. One would overshadow the other, I'd think.

Really contemplating going through either Heart Gold or Platinum now, but damn are the starting few hours of pokemon games are so horribly slow. I've only been through Sinnoh twice so it may feel fresher and it has more pokemon choice than Gold so i'm leaning towards that, I guess i'll take a look at the catchable pokemon for the main sections of both games.

Stop reminding me that I can't use the superior choice of Pokemon Black without wiping away decades of hoarded pokemon from existence, lousy lack of save files.

GVDNl.png

green would have been so awesome.

Her FR/LG redesign looks better.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Hooray, I'm "special!" >.>

Btw, whoever told me that RNG abuse was easier on B/W can diaf. Entralink is annoying.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
If anyone has a spare female Drizzle Politoed (or pre-evolution) that I could have, I'd appreciate it. Timid preferably, but all I really need is the dream world ability.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Just saw CoroCoro scans, and Keldeo's in it and with an updated poster of the 15th movie. Guessing we'll get the possible Kyurem alternate form next issue, as I remember back when the Giratina movie came out Shaymin was revealed prior to Giratina's origin form.

PS_GUY

The title of the new movie is also called Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo, now.

I really hope we'll see Kyurem's form in the next issue. I hope it's even better than Giratina's origin form!!!

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
The title of the new movie is also called Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo, now.

I really hope we'll see Kyurem's form in the next issue. I hope it's even better than Giratina's origin form!!!

Better remove the link, you can't link to any sites with magazine scans/photos since they're technically illegal.

Desmond

Just notice I've never posted in this thread. I read earlier threads while lurking, mainly when BW came out.

Anyway, can we discuss the anime here? Just watched the latest episode (skipping around 50 in the process lol)

Gravijah

Just notice I've never posted in this thread. I read earlier threads while lurking, mainly when BW came out.

Anyway, can we discuss the anime here? Just watched the latest episode (skipping around 50 in the process lol)

if it's pokemon related you can discuss it here.

except reburst. please do not ever discuss reburst here.

Yeah, although anime doesn't get discussed too often here, some of us (myself included) are into it. I'd welcome more anime discussion.

I just looked up what reBurst was. Oh my.

Gravijah

Also I started Special a while back and I got up to Gold/Silver but it's soooo loooong. It's great though. Maybe I'll go back to it.

i think i started after the release of hgss and i'm just now about to start where crystal gets introduced. i'm pretty bad when it comes to manga though, i usually take forever.

Okay I finished the first chapter and now I'm kind of bored. The fusion thing is silly. I think I'll return to PokeSpe where Pokemon get sliced in half and children get beat within an inch of their lives.

You know. For kids.

Gravijah

Okay I finished the first chapter and now I'm kind of bored. The fusion thing is silly. I think I'll return to PokeSpe where Pokemon get sliced in half and children get beat within an inch of their lives.

You know. For kids.

there are people who think the games should take up fusion digimon style.

they really exist. :(

fwiw, i enjoy digimon, though not the anime, really.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Keldeo in CoroCoro, scans on SUPER SECRET POKEMON WEBSITE. Probably my most anticipated of the three legendary Pokemon that haven't been revealed. 108 base speed, 128 SpAtk and Secret Sword. yesss

Top Bottom