• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Emitan

UvoED.png

The IV gods hate me

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
How can I change my player sprite in BW? Like when I go into random battle it shows the sprite of some kid, pretty sure you can change it in the other games.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
The pokemon you can put in must be in your Pokedex. So the worst part about this is that I deliberately went out to find a Slowpoke just to put that name in.

backlot

Man, Sableye is really good on Random Matchup Singles. I didn't think it would be so much fun messing with people's strategies. One time Sableye got burned by a Flame Orb/Fling Conkeldurr. I healed myself by tricking a lum berry off his Volcarona a few turns later. Pretty sure he disconnected after that.

Really the only thing he has trouble with his offensive special attackers like Latios and Volcarona. Maybe I should look into getting a Blissey or something.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Billy, if you want to trade for a Makuhita offspring, let me know in IRC. I only bred a few, since the first one I got was near flawless. This one has perfect attack/SpDef, 0 in Spd (Brave), Guts.

ffdgh

You're all probably sick of me by now but...
SHINY SCYTHER GET! :p quickest one yet @ 33 eggs
49d9cb1d22254bee8088e70.png

now then...can some one kindly trade with meh?

WitchChao's visuals just make the whole video look so much cooler, too. Makes up for his inferior 8-bit rearrangement (at least compared to Yuk's in the related videos bar).

D-Pad

WitchChao's visuals just make the whole video look so much cooler, too. Makes up for his inferior 8-bit rearrangement (at least compared to Yuk's in the related videos bar).

Yuk's is good but WitchChao's sounds more authentic. Pokemon battle tracks never used the GB drum/noise channel, iirc.

Top Bottom