• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

No, just having my fun.
image.php

Roxie said:

Whew. Took me forever to sign up for NeoGAF membership after all these years... Hi, everyone in the Pokemon Community thread, eh? I've always been keeping tabs on this particular thread.

Speaking of Pokemon, well, I think everyone has to be a fan of sorts in here, right?

(I'm not sure how to start, seeing as it's a huge place.)

Emitan

I am suffering from abnormal cuteness syndrome and someone named Cuteness Overload joins? Oh no. The end times are upon us.

Welcome! What is your opinion on Raichu?

Whew. Took me forever to sign up for NeoGAF membership after all these years... Hi, everyone in the Pokemon Community thread, eh? I've always been keeping tabs on this particular thread.

Speaking of Pokemon, well, I think everyone has to be a fan of sorts in here, right?

Welcome to our community!

Now kindly check your sanity at the door. It will be of no use to you here.

Soul Beat

Fly, you fool.

Nevermind, surely, it's too late now.

Gravijah

poketto monsuta is for babbies

image.php

I am suffering from abnormal cuteness syndrome and someone named Cuteness Overload joins? Oh no. The end times are upon us.

Welcome! What is your opinion on Raichu?

Haha!

Raichu? I think I want to hug one, though I love Emolga more than any of the Pikachu line. Or any electric rodent, for that matter.

I guess I could ask the same for Turtwig, no?

Top Bottom