• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Speed Boost and insane power in sandstorms, respectively.

Knew about the uber-ing of Blaziken when Dream World launched, but I was hoping they'd reverse it as people got used to Gen V. Turns out they added Excadrill too! :lol It's fucking weird.

Green Scar just in case it wasn't reiterated enough yesterday, that post you made in the facebook edit thread was freakin' hilarious.

all in a day's work

The fusion takes place in a dance and you have to be accurate with the on screen button combination or else the fusion will turn into a Lovecraftian horror.

Mush

Yes, but now the trainer fuses with the Pokemon and takes on a combined form with characteristics from both.
nBVfb.png

Kokonoe

Banned
I didn't know ReBurst had fusions, but I didn't make it that far into the manga before I stopped reading. I just found it to be terrible.

I was at least doing a good enough job at it.

No.

You may have tried to forget, but you didn't. What you remembered you couldn't explain, but you felt it. You felt it for a long time, that there's something wrong in the world. You didn't know what it was, but it was there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.

You can never escape. You can never forget. You have bore witness to it, and now it resides in your mind; a parasite in your subconscious.

No, RéBURST is not something that can simply be forgotten, only pushed into the contours of your mind until the day that it is brought forth again.

And so this cycle of madness repeats.

Kokonoe

Banned
That would be cool. I have some ideas on how I'd like my character to look like. Maybe when we get a console game like the portable ones?

I tend to use avatars or customization to put a bit of myself into it(unless i'm using a silly avatar). So just being able to alter the eyes would be nice for me.

Anyways, character customization would work so well in Pokemon because the main character isn't really a part of the storyline other than they just defeat tons of bad guys and are the champion.

If Game Freak did put avatar customization in, then they'd better remember to design default character designs they can market. Sugimori could even illustrate more than one hero and heroine design, if he wanted to show off his skills with attire and shit.

I'm surprised they haven't done it already. A lot of other games allow you to do it and you get to have a greater impact on the plot than some other games *coughwkccough* so it seems like a home run...

If Game Freak did put avatar customization in, then they'd better remember to design default character designs they can market. Sugimori could even illustrate more than one hero and heroine design, if he wanted to show off his skills with attire and shit.
Dragon Quest 9 did, so there's no real reason to think the new Pokemon won't.

Top Bottom