• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

You need Rock Smash to find him? No wonder; I never bothered with Rock Smash unless I needed an item behind those dumb rocks. Thanks for doing me a solid and not making those things be located in the wild, devs!

120703.gif

MikeMyers

Wait, I'm watching an episode (takes place about 2 eps before the Skyla episode).

And the episode is about how a Krokorok has been stalking Ash for like the last 20 episodes.

LOL

Lol, I beat the Elite 4 in Heartgold then I ran thru to the Champion and I thought that I would be healed before I fought him, but then he wrecked my half-dead team :s Now I have to do it all over again.

Ok Guys. I am about go completely in with pokemon on Tuesday. I have to field save for a softball game in DC, so that means 6 hours of sitting around time. I don't have a GBA, DS, or anything. In your opinion, what system has the best bang for the buck in terms of pokemon. Is it good enough to get a GBA SP or Micro? Or do I need to go for a DS? In the end... I am pro not blowing 150 bucks to play pokemon.

Also if you recommend the GBA SP or Micro, which one of those is the better one to get at least in terms of playing pokemon?

Thanks.

Frost_Ace

I think I'm gonna go with beartic.

EDIT: Thank God pixiv exists <3

Ok Guys. I am about go completely in with pokemon on Tuesday. I have to field save for a softball game in DC, so that means 6 hours of sitting around time. I don't have a GBA, DS, or anything. In your opinion, what system has the best bang for the buck in terms of pokemon. Is it good enough to get a GBA SP or Micro? Or do I need to go for a DS? In the end... I am pro not blowing 150 bucks to play pokemon.

Also if you recommend the GBA SP or Micro, which one of those is the better one to get at least in terms of playing pokemon?

Thanks.

What about buying a DS lite so you can enjoy even BW2 on it?

Top Bottom