• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Kokonoe

Banned
ash-ketchum-2

"NAH"

PokeGAF is now a group of Ashs.

Kokonoe

Banned
Pachirisu is rather generic looking now that I think about it. Well, generic as in Pokemon electric mice generic.

I suppose it could use an evolve form to spice it up.

Emitan

Pachirisu is rather generic looking now that I think about it. Well, generic as in Pokemon electric mice generic.

I suppose it could use an evolve form to spice it up.

It's generic because all the new designs are shit

ORIGINAL 151 FOR LIFE!!!!!!!

kidding

Jader7777

Banned
Who would use an electric type in the first place anyway? If you want to counter flying. Who uses flying? No one, that's who.

Ground types are the way, the truth and the light.

MarkusRJR

I had forgotten this thread existed for like 8 months. :(

Community and all that.

Minun = Plusle > Pikachu > Emolga > Pichu > Raichu > Pachirisu

It was all downhill once Piplup evolved. That stinking penguin died so much to Earthquake (And everyone seemed to have it) that I almost felt like reloading and picking the true champion of Platinum, Chimchar.

What if it's actually a giant turtle-dinosaur that is the best?
That'd be me

Best Electric? Tie between Raichu, Mareep and Shinx. Probably Mareep though. Anytime I play through HG/SS, I tell myself I don't need a Mareep, it's time to give another Pokemon a try...and then I encounter one and can't help but catch one. It's why I kind of don't like Crystal at times...I can't get one there!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yep, as soon as you get your C-Gear any Gen V game can trade with each other.

It did make my friends quest for three female starters on launch day sort of a pain though.

Top Bottom